SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

Re: TEAM HANDJOB

Mom calls me on the phone at 2 oclock mid night and tells me that she my lil brothers and pops are planning to drive up to vancover for a couple weeks in july, she asks if i wanna come along and that they need an extra driver for when they get tired. anybody know anything about vancover?should i go? are my socks out of the dryer yet???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very hot out

I have some awesome flicks that will be posted in the cave in about a week from my booze and weed soaked afternoon at the Pacific SOund Park Party yesterday. Booze babes blunts, music, tomfoolery and asian girls doing coke on picnic blankets......all caught on film by the Notorious L-E-N-S

a good friend of mine wants me to design a tattoo for him, but i'm not to motivated in doing it. anyone wanna take this task on for me.

12oz looks a hell of a lot better in grey.

it's just about summer time and i love it, hence why i haven't been around much as of late. though i do check in on here every now and again. ever since 12oz changed, it's just not the same. it's kinda lame and i truthfully haven't even clicked on another thread besides this and the MixTrader one.

anyway, Keep it HANDSOME kiddos!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Sucks to be you, no worries. I just took a Midterm yesterday by using the old CBABC method.

i love summer. summer music, summer clothes, summer girls, summer drinks.

<CHEERS!> HERE'S TO A DAMN HANDSOME SUMMER, and God willing at some point, i'll be in traveling to a few destinations and late summer, i'll be chillin' with LENS and other heads from the Bay Area and maybe a few others from the klique!

"...So let’s get to the point, let’s roll another joint

Let’s head on down the road

There’s somewhere I gotta go

And you don’t know how it feels

You don’t know how it feels to be me"

i love summer. summer music' date=' summer clothes, summer girls, summer drinks. [/b']

<CHEERS!> HERE'S TO A DAMN HANDSOME SUMMER, and God willing at some point, i'll be in traveling to a few destinations and late summer, i'll be chillin' with LENS and other heads from the Bay Area and maybe a few others from the klique!

yes sir, make sure you hit me up...I promise good times indeed...just do not forget your license at home duder

yo,so im talking to the coolest chick ever,shits great,i really need sumthin like this in my life right now,that may sound gay to some of you,but it doesnt bother me cuz this bitch is bad.So if you dont see me posting for a minute you know why.hooooooooolla at it