SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

Re: TEAM HARDON

Congrats SpyD. That's awesome. and LENS' date=' i hear you got a hot sister? post some pics![/b']

who told you that?

gert.jpg

emopawtee.jpg

She can be really fucking moody when she wants to and i have to put her in check a lot. I am going to go visit her in L.A. in a few weeks.

And no....no one gets the hook ups...at all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

makeout.jpg

kate.jpg

kert.jpg

ert.jpg

so yeah, that's my sisters friend Kate.....who is hot but a bit of a headcase which is probably why she and my sister get along so well. Interests include music, fashion, getting Lens horny with her knee high socks, casual lesbianism and brown bag beer

LENS> Your sisters friend..SMASH! not a question. however...don't front, we all know its YOU in that red shirt in the 2nd pic. i knew it! you were one of those 'hip-kids' huh? j/k. but seriously, nah not really, but yeah really...

More running and traveling for me this weekend. I'll be in Missouri today then after we run we drive to Kansas City, then stay there tonight, get up saturday morning and then go to another meet in Kansas, then drive the 7 hours back to Illinois. This is gonna be realllllll fun....

LENS> Your sisters friend..SMASH! not a question. however...don't front' date=' we all know its YOU in that red shirt in the 2nd pic. i knew it! you were one of those 'hip-kids' huh? j/k. but seriously, nah not really, but yeah really...[/quote']

no f'ing way man...I'd pay you guys to beat my ass if I started to dress like that.

All of her friends are like that....I felt kind of awkward but they were all really cool to me so it turned out to be a-okay

no f'ing way man...I'd pay you guys to beat my ass if I started to dress like that.

All of her friends are like that....I felt kind of awkward but they were all really cool to me so it turned out to be a-okay

WEB OF LIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSS!. haha sorry bro, just bustin your chops. plus, i wouldn't doubt theres' a fair amount of fools on 12oz that DO dress like that...but talk black(ER) than most of us on here. ironic huh? for example, i'm a 1/4black 1/2 spic 1/4 talian skum. but i tend to talk on here as if i was born named Goerge Walterson the 5th. from North Virgina. or some shit. anyways. so uhm, yeah. back to your sisters' friend.......

oh yeah supprising huh? there's a lotta 'hardcore/metalcore' peeps where i live, they seem, not necessarily intimidating. but when you see a big white fool with spikes and nails in his face and a mohawk. or those indie faggcore kids. the last thing you expect from them. is to be cool. and supprisingly. despite their poor taste in almost everything, they can be pretty cool to drink around.