SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: TEAM HARDON

I do it all the time, but yeah the do catch on after a while and stop listening to you. Sucks, soon she will be going to school and then she will know the truth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Work gave out more free coffee from Starbucks today. This is the second time this week, I wonder what it means?????

Page 3? no way.

I hit a bird driving home today. Had that bitch stuck in my grill, I took a picture that I'll upload later. Nigga's eyes were all poppin out and his guts was comin out his ass.

I've been here for a few hours and I already hate it. Had an interview for this mentoring job, which would be nice because I hate kids and it'll give me a chance to ruin their lives.

I think I'm gonna make a trip to Chicago tomorrow. Gas is $3.00 here, so I know it'll be ROUGH up there.

props crusty mike.. for sure what sneakncreep said..

my son is the best thing in the world, and keeps me smiling day to day..he says the funniest and cutest shit..

his dad is still part of his life..it was ugly when he was first born, but we both realize we just need to civil for our son..

i'm lucky to have a man in my life..that hopefully will stay a part of my sons life..

it would be heartbreaking..i feel sorry for kids whose moms always date and they keep having different men in their life..

Page 3? no way.

I hit a bird driving home today. Had that bitch stuck in my grill, I took a picture that I'll upload later. Nigga's eyes were all poppin out and his guts was comin out his ass.

I've been here for a few hours and I already hate it. Had an interview for this mentoring job, which would be nice because I hate kids and it'll give me a chance to ruin their lives.

I think I'm gonna make a trip to Chicago tomorrow. Gas is $3.00 here, so I know it'll be ROUGH up there.

photo0519060016kx.jpgI wacked the fuck outta that mug.

Random blurry cellphone pics from my trip to chicago

photo0520060033sk.jpgphoto0520060048ei.jpgphoto0520060057ia.jpgphoto0520060069uf.jpgphoto0520060128bt.jpgphoto0520060133tk.jpgphoto0520060157dx.jpgphoto0520060165fl.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro

getting ready to quit my job and move......

I am not at a handsome workplace, not living in a handsome area...it's time for a change.

Good for you, hurricane season coming up. Predicting 6 major storms.......not handsome.

On the real....

My area: biker trash, mexican gangs, average age is 45+, shitty antique stores, crappy biker bars, 40+ mins to any city remotely decent....

My job: located in a mostly abandoned industrial park, I work with two other people not my age, nothing good to eat nearby, drab office, no windows, SHITTY commute back and forth every day (40+ mins in traffic)

I have had it. I am revamping my resume and cover letter today and I begin looking for a new job and a place to live. i have set late august, early september as my target date for clearing out.

With that in mind I feel somewhat less depressed about my current situation......fuck this shit, LENS ain't having it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

On the real....

My area: biker trash, mexican gangs, average age is 45+, shitty antique stores, crappy biker bars, 40+ mins to any city remotely decent....

My job: located in a mostly abandoned industrial park, I work with two other people not my age, nothing good to eat nearby, drab office, no windows, SHITTY commute back and forth every day (40+ mins in traffic)

I have had it. I am revamping my resume and cover letter today and I begin looking for a new job and a place to live. i have set late august, early september as my target date for clearing out.

With that in mind I feel somewhat less depressed about my current situation......fuck this shit, LENS ain't having it.

Thats right, fuck'em. Burn the place down too

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I would love to burn that district down...it's so fucking lame

I almost got caught by my boss working on my resume earlier too...fuuuuuuuuuuck

Fuck em, what is he going to say. "no, you cant get a new job" Last time I checked this was a free country.

last time I checked when employers see you doing stuff like that they start looking for someone new to replace you right away. I still need this job for 2-3 more months....which will hopefully go by fast as fuck

Guest R@ndomH3ro

last time I checked when employers see you doing stuff like that they start looking for someone new to replace you right away. I still need this job for 2-3 more months....which will hopefully go by fast as fuck

Tell him your just "practicing"