Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

TEAM HANDSOME

WHO IS TEAM HANDSOME???

WELL, TEAM HANDSOME IS DETO, MR+ONE+EIGHTY+ONE, JOE+SLAM AKA THE+GOOCH, MISTER+YUCK, GRIMEY, SYKEOLOGY+ONE+O+ONE, WEAPON-X, CLUE+TWO, DUM+DUM, UNCLE+MILTON_GREEN, EVERYONE INVOLVED AND THAT SUPPORTS 1 SERIOUS THREAT, (THEY KEEP US LOOKING EVEN MORE HANDSOME) THEM OTP BROADS AND OTHER GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF YOU, JUST HOLLER AT US AND WE'LL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST, THESE WERE JUST THE CATS DOWN FROM THE BEGINNING. WONK SAGGIN.

BUT WE ARE ALSO ABOUT BEING EXTREMELY HANDSOME, WRITING OUR NAME ON SHIT, CATCHING DOME, BEING CLEVER, WITTY, ECCENTRIC, AND INFAMOUS. PRETTY GIRLS, VODKA MARTINI'S, PAIN KILLERS, CRIME, SCOTCH ON THE ROCKS, GOING TO TITTY BARS, HIGH END FASHION, TOP SHELF DRINKS, GIRLS WITH GLASSES, GAMBLING, DRAWING, JAZZ BARS, TAKING TRIPS TO VEGAS, 1ST, 5 STAR RESORTS, WORKING OUT, GRAFFITI, GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR, FIREWORKS, GALLERY SHOWS WITH OPEN BARS, GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR, THE COLOR PINK, GRAPHIC NOVELS, KNIGHTBATS, CLOVES, HOMEMADE MOPS, MONEY, STREAKS, iPOD'S, SILVER MARKERS, PAINTING, PSP, ECW! ECW! ECW! ART, KRYLON, RUSTOLEUM, SHERMS PLACE, TNA, PAINTERS TOUCH, NIGHTOWLS, AMERICAN ACCENTS, ^SHERMBATS^ MONTANA, 12OZ, CLEAN TRAINS, FREIGHTS, WALLS, BOMBING, HATING ON THE NOT HANDSOME PEOPLE.

GET AT US!!

WE'RE OHH SO MUCH MORE. WE HAVE KNIGHTBATS, NIGHTOWLS, SHERMBATS AND THEM OTP GIRLS. ALL DOWN FOR THE CAUSE.

what chu gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, in that trunk??

GIVE IT TO TEAM HANDSOME!! Duh...

One eight-one Where is my tattoo? Why hasn't my team handsome application been accepted yet.

Wa'gwan?

hit me on pm, if this is about angels then they were sent via gmail a while ago..jesus, was it a year?

application will be accepted shortly

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Nov 17 2005, 11:11 AM

TEAM FUCKING HANDSOME

It's a Lifestyle.

basically...

Milton, your application for the HANDSOME TEAM has been reviewed and accepted. i edited your name into the top post.