AKA copies...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4THW received a pretty decent stash of neutral covers, but even those are dwindling fast. more are being shipped at the moment, so hopefully they won't run out. as far as gold and silver covers, there aren't many of them, so those are being rationed across all accounts. 4THW will be releasing small groups of those every few days or so, so you'll need to keep an eye on the site.

Originally posted by meateater@Nov 18 2005, 02:31 PM

$21.95 US....... isnt that a bit steep for shipping to Australia.

japan, middle east, and australia costs a shit load to ship to. depending on how much you order, sometimes it actually costs us more, and sometimes it costs us less. in the end it balances out, which is the best we could do since it's impossible to quote every single city on the planet completely accurately.

sorry you happen to be on the ulgy side of that particular situation.

Originally posted by Misteraven+Nov 19 2005, 06:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Nov 19 2005, 06:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>on a side note, they do throw in a lot of extra stuff into every order. even more so on orders like this that are charged a lot for shipping.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Misteraven@Nov 19 2005, 11:17 AM

actually, they just sold out of AKA v1.

sorry.

i looked into it and it was going to be around $140 all up with the shipping and all that. i had to wait. FUCK i hate being poor. fuck. my day = ruined.

i've been getting slammed with PM's and emails about the gold covers. In all honesty, i'm not involved in the day to day operations at 4THW, so i can't really give anyone solid information. what i can pretty much say is that there won't be any blind surprises that i'm aware of. in other words, you will know you're ordering a gold (or silver or neutral) copy at the time of order. it'll clearly say GOLD or SILVER and the pictures should reflect the version you're buyng as well. to be honest, i think those versions were just delivered and are being sorted right now.

i also hinted that there may be copies of those versions released soon. your best bet is to register your email at http://www.akanyc.com because i think that's how the extra limited copies will be announced. or you can always keep hittig refresh on the AKA SECTION AT FOURTHEHARDWAY.com