why are guys jerks ?

hottprincess

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hottprincess+Oct 8 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hottprincess - Oct 8 2005, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hoblow@Oct 8 2005, 11:17 PM

For real, show us your tits and we'll let you in on the secret of why we're all jerks.

here are my tits

(.) (.)

[/b]

I am going to go ahead and call Photoshop on this one as well... there's no way those are really her's.

sometimes we're dumb, i think biggus dicksus or whatever the fuck your name is is actualloy confused homosexually, that nigga always has some gay ass shit photos. like he seeks them out and wants to be known as that gay ass nigga that shows gay ass nigga photos.

but for real, we're dumb sometimes. like im being dumb. i just want her to like me. however im so far away from that. am i even real at times? i like her a lot but jenn keeps fucking up my spectrum, ive known her since i was 5, i made her cry, she made me hate life. i love her to a degree but hate her a lot too, but she makes it better. not her, but she. damnit.

fuck.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Oct 9 2005, 12:06 AM

sometimes we're dumb, i think biggus dicksus or whatever the fuck your name is is actualloy confused homosexually, that nigga always has some gay ass shit photos. like he seeks them out and wants to be known as that gay ass nigga that shows gay ass nigga photos.

but for real, we're dumb sometimes. like im being dumb. i just want her to like me. however im so far away from that. am i even real at times? i like her a lot but jenn keeps fucking up my spectrum, ive known her since i was 5, i made her cry, she made me hate life. i love her to a degree but hate her a lot too, but she makes it better. not her, but she. damnit.

fuck.

BOY YOU REALLY NAILED ME, NANCY DREW. WHY DON'T YOU GO SOLVE THE FUCKING MYSTERIES OF THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS, YOU'RE ON A ROLL.

What the fuck are you crying about? That was the most emo shit I've read on here in years, seriously.

Sober up.

And yes, I'm definitely confused homosexually.

story.gif