Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Troll-Hunter-Poster.jpg

Troll hunter

Norwegian film about a documentary crew that follows a troll hunter.

Its kind of like national geographic meets hans christian anderson.

norway itself is beautiful, i'm sure its also cold as shit in the wintertime.

i'm not a fan of mockumentaries with the all hand held bs but they pulled it off with this one.

^meh. gosling is great though. loved Blue Valentine but i wouldn't recommend it.

i saw this the other night and i enjoyed it thoroughly as a cerebral scare flick

contagion-535x424.jpg

as a scientist who thinks we're way overdue for a repeat of the Spanish Flu, i thought it timely and well-researched

and gat-damn did soderberg get together an amazing cast

me and my man absolutely LOVE that movie

i've seen it a few times.

when we were headed back from a vacation overseas, this shitty flight attendent was flirting with this insufferable army guy on his way home from duty or some shit. they were about 3 feet away from me and were annoying as hell.

finally the plane takes off and the movie starts.. it's The Informant. and it's a plane where everyone gets the same movie played in the aisles. we are dying laughing throughout it, and about halfway through the army shithead gets all disgusted and throws down his headphones.. he didn't fucking get it AT ALL. couldn't even stand to watch it on a 12 hour flight. made it even better

me and my man absolutely LOVE that movie

i've seen it a few times.

when we were headed back from a vacation overseas, this shitty flight attendent was flirting with this insufferable army guy on his way home from duty or some shit. they were about 3 feet away from me and were annoying as hell.

finally the plane takes off and the movie starts.. it's The Informant. and it's a plane where everyone gets the same movie played in the aisles. we are dying laughing throughout it, and about halfway through the army shithead gets all disgusted and throws down his headphones.. he didn't fucking get it AT ALL. couldn't even stand to watch it on a 12 hour flight. made it even better

LOL what a dick banger

The-Perfect-Host-Movie.jpg

perfect host

not what i expected, keeps you guessing.

blue_valentine.jpg

blue valentine

when i saw the preview i really wasn't interested. my girl wanted to see it so i reluctantly watched it.

i actually liked it. its basically when guys try to be the best men they can be but its never good enough for the women who are still waiting for knight and shining armour to rescue them. i could relate.