Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

l_24ecbaec8a0a5f7be03313b817761e98.jpg

I just watched this. The best Van Damme movie I have seen in years. If you watched Wake of Death and enjoyed it you will like this one too. At least he is showing progression in his movies now, and there isn't any real hand to hand combat, moreso firearms and stuff.

Definitely worth a watch for some violence with somewhat of a decent story.

pubertyblues.jpg

I watched this again for the first time in ages. set during the 70s in a white-bread beach suburb of Sydney, it's one of the few great Australian films.

it's basically about young teenage girl's getting "rooted" by the boys who constantly call them "moles".

1981 poster

293252.1020.A.jpg

I plan to put some clips online and make a thread dedicated to the brilliance of puberty blues

That is the newest one I downloaded last night.

I agree Bloodsport can't be topped, it is my all time favorite movie, but this role is really good for him. This should have been at the cinema for sure, it is better than some of the crap they release these days (Hills have eyes 2!! WTF??)

I would have paid to watch it.

"Yo check out "Bomb the system" That shit is word! seriously that flick is what graf is about. the way the whole image is what graf is. It is a life form. it is what u want to get out of life. GRAF IS LIFE, SHOW LIVE WHAT GRAF IS AND WHAT IT WILL BECOME.........."

Oh man this post just made my fucking day!!!

why? that movie is pretty fuckin lame