DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

98-99 isn't even that old. i have a thrasher with my homey andy on the cover from the early 90s doing a huge method off of that giant ledge across from cobo. its somewhere in my stock pile, i will have to dig it up. Also early 90s was a super rad time to skate detroit, back when the pyramid ledge at hart plaza was barely waxed and had square edges. Downtown was a ghost town back then. There was also very little, if any graffiti around back then, good times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

98-99 isn't even that old. i have a thrasher with my homey andy on the cover from the early 90s doing a huge method off of that giant ledge across from cobo. its somewhere in my stock pile, i will have to dig it up. Also early 90s was a super rad time to skate detroit, back when the pyramid ledge at hart plaza was barely waxed and had square edges. Downtown was a ghost town back then. There was also very little, if any graffiti around back then, good times.

damn i wanna see that!

Damn, thanks for uploading that Thrasher shit. 2 flicks I never seen. I used to have a subscription to some Michigan based hip hop magazine Mark Kempf used to make with a spread on graf every issue. Had some real old MHC Lodge freeway spots I haven't seen 'till then. Even had real old A2 freeway spots. Street spots from like 94-95. Kosek, Vespa, Diego, some other dude I forgot. Point of this story, nothing. I don't have them shits anymore.

There's a few people out there sittin' on gold mines, even some old photographer that steady only followed Justo from the getgo. Wish some day they somehow get worked out someones attic. Always wondered if other city's starting history is so cloudy as Detroit's.

BUMP BUMP BUMP ... GOOD FLIKS FROM THE GOLDEN AGE

BUMP

FOHR

IRATE

PLUTO

BUMP THOSE OLD DEMO AND DUBL

ALL THE O.G. DFDUBBERS

BUMP THAT DEAD KRAK HEAD OG TRTL MY MAN

I GOT ORIGINAL TURTLE DEADKRAK HEAD ART FOR SALE ALL MONEY GOES TO HIM D TOWN CLASSIC TURTLE..ANYWAY BUMP FOHR DFW I WISH U COULD OF STAYED WITH US INSTEAD IN A CAGE FOR YEARS ..STAY UP PLAYA SEKTER EBCRU...props to sintex on the new dilla album cover the rebirth the ill shit

This was when I lived down there purely to skateboard. I lived at 1217 in like 93.