DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

saw that sombody whipped paint balloons at that death of graffiti wall sever did in hamtramck. Sad too see sombody dissed it. Legal walls that are being done are some of the only real art hamtramck and the locals have to look forward too looking at everysingle day of there lives...:(

KUMA!

FALSE!

PEMEX!

^what about yours?

hardest, shittiest throw this side of woodward. my throw makes babies. my throw makes obama give niggas more financial aid. my throw makes loaf skinny with hair. my throw makes niggas dress like the joker. my throws beat women and catch domestic violence cases. but yes, my throw sucks to. at least I got 1 though. it always amazes me that niggas can piece out and do burners, but cant do a simple throw to save their life. then again, if you put a pistol to my face and said draw a straight line first try, I'd say go ahead I had a pretty good fucking life and you're not about to do anything to me that I don't think about doing on a daily basis.

also, I have a really good fucking idea who fucked up that legal wall you're talking about. same m/o. sounds about right. but problem is, she is a groupie, and a girl. but yo, I have no moral filter, if MSK wants to hire me for 20 dollars, I have no problem punching a girl in the mouth.

fuck graf, beat women, kill yourself.

• Like 1

excusemysarcasm, god how I miss your groupie ass, how's dick riding working for you bitch? keep your returnables, I will catch you 1 day. pussy ass bitch. nigga keep taking flicks, you old school writing motherfucker you. what you write back in the day? oh yeah you didn't. just rode that dick, kinda like how you do now. don't speak in my direction little girl.

excusemysarcasm, god how I miss your groupie ass, how's dick riding working for you bitch? keep your returnables, I will catch you 1 day. pussy ass bitch. nigga keep taking flicks, you old school writing motherfucker you. what you write back in the day? oh yeah you didn't. just rode that dick, kinda like how you do now. don't speak in my direction little girl.

DSD aint nothin butta punk bitch

• Like 1

This is BIGDUBL from a land far away. I will be posting some flicks and to a certain degree attempting to clear up some perversions of history in the most respectful ways possible.

I am excited to see people carrying the torch, however it is most important to know who lit it and where.