DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

This is BIGDUBL from a land far away. I will be posting some flicks and to a certain degree attempting to clear up some perversions of history in the most respectful ways possible.

I am excited to see people carrying the torch, however it is most important to know who lit it and where.

i feel u my friend we had many fun times together .....and im still here living in the d (westside of course) i no very well what your talking about that flame...it still burns n me ..look forward to ur posts have fun in the holy land j. O.G. SECT ONE SPMOB EBCRU 2012:cool:

yeah but it isnt as banging as eat 17 aterols and 14 klonopins and staying up for 57 hours straight trying to find god. that shit my friend, is banging. also, Im pretty sure that mark walberg was a gang banger once. that nkotb hangin tough video, them niggas were bangers. they hung tough. somehow, no homo.

I like them^ (naturally) no homo. I wonder if ja and dont had a love child (no homo)

what that nigga would write? jont? dant? loaf? remember when loaf was

heavy on the block, but then it got crossed out to make it say that nigga

just heavy. is he? does getting shot make you lose weight? I know smoking

crack does. and aids. niggas that with aids that smoke that shit, whew. them

niggas got something. fuck south beach and atkins. loaf told me the way he

slims down is by having unprotected sex with suspect women on fort and smokes

crack with drew the nigga with the mechanical arm on the east side.

"yo you think that nigga will come off that arm?"

he didn't. benzos and beers. yo loaf, lets get together and hit a wall soon. pussy.

Ahhhhh the need bump the oldies looks like that sweat shop wall got the cappin Nemo all the oldies bump melo whens that gray feis joint from? Cant wait to see what dubl has in store for us am sekt I was just thinking the other day if u still painted man if dubl gonna be posting shit I might frequent this shit more them once a month thanks to those who posted those old school bangers

jesus hanklee fucking christ! that reft gasm!

NEKST! that spot is fresh. CENO! what up my nigga!

and all you niggas catching hands in ham. flickin them.

bump jasp, and wah. this whole city never ceases to amaze me.

rip tons of fun, seen that flick on the tv box. like you needed to be on tv again!

that nigga tom is dead, and still in shitty rap videos. I love you nigga, I miss you.

peace to pak.