DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

no that cop was!!.... dont get it twisted, cops(gang squad) here will fuck you up!! so please act up, in the presents of one of them....then tell us how you feel!!

PS: i need to make my graff pretty so i can get down with this beautification shit...

someone connect me with the right people?...lol

What the fuck... Your all's cops are lenient as fuck... If you called a cop fucking ignorant let alone have your hands in your pockets you'd be beat the fuck down and arrested with the quickness here... Never in my life have I seen a cop take shit like that. I mean props and all, but damn that would have gone down different here. :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

What the fuck... Your all's cops are lenient as fuck... If you called a cop fucking ignorant let alone have your hands in your pockets you'd be beat the fuck down and arrested with the quickness here... Never in my life have I seen a cop take shit like that. I mean props and all, but damn that would have gone down different here. :eek:

yea.... try sayin that shit without a camera present and see how a detroit cops gonna act.

there are zero fucks given with the DPD. That dude was just smart, wanted to keep his job, and knew he was prolly dealing with ppl that had good attorneys, not to mention the video camera.

Shit still made me laugh tho so props to revok

Loaf you fat fuck, I don't got time for the meet me here games.

Especially when alls you gonna do is pull a pistol and not do shit.

Fucking Mexican cheddar bob. If you don't know why I hate

You here are a few reasons....you're loafus1, enough said.

You pull pistols and don't use them, and you went over Tom.

Speaking of NSF, if 1 of y'all niggas don't get at me personally

In the next 48 hours, I will destroy your whole crew here and

Anyone that paints with you. Hollow or not, the nigga did 3d

On that spot, and he is fucking dead. Oh, and happened to be

My brother. RIP tom1 atm. And if you niggas think I'm playing

Try me. I reached out, spots in your court, this can be resolved

Peacefully, or I can smash any and all spots. This is the 2nd

Time in recent history niggas from out of town went over a dead

Fucking writer, no fucking excuses, get at me. Jue1.

Loaf you fat fuck, I don't got time for the meet me here games.

Especially when alls you gonna do is pull a pistol and not do shit.

Fucking Mexican cheddar bob. If you don't know why I hate

You here are a few reasons....you're loafus1, enough said.

You pull pistols and don't use them, and you went over Tom.

Speaking of NSF, if 1 of y'all niggas don't get at me personally

In the next 48 hours, I will destroy your whole crew here and

Anyone that paints with you. Hollow or not, the nigga did 3d

On that spot, and he is fucking dead. Oh, and happened to be

My brother. RIP tom1 atm. And if you niggas think I'm playing

Try me. I reached out, spots in your court, this can be resolved

Peacefully, or I can smash any and all spots. This is the 2nd

Time in recent history niggas from out of town went over a dead

Fucking writer, no fucking excuses, get at me. Jue1.

^i'm going to agree with that. Detroit USED TO HAVE one of the most unique and progressive styles. Detroit writers were able to distort letters to extremes, accentuating features while somehow still maintaining the classic letter structure. Unreal! no other region pushed it like Detroit writers did, and in black and white too! no fancy colors, just the basics, and were able to do things with just the basics nobody else could replicate. Straight up regional style. long and tall straight letters. Seems like things changed really fast, and it is what it is, but worst of all it seems like people seem to have forgotten all about regional style. That shit was the illest. now it seems forgotten. a damn shame. bring it back people!

man, sure is a ton of crying and bitching going on in this here thread.

all by people who barely paint in the first place, or people who don't even live here.

"oh no, good writers are here? fuck that! i'm mad!"

you.

are.

super.

gay.

edit*: saddest part, is that new toys will look at this bullshit and think that it's cool, or good to think like a closed minded jealous asshole.

• Like 1

im pretty sure niggas would be shittin bricks if an oil , dibs, beta etc... got gone over, well we feel the same about our people!

just because we aint been paintin 10+ years we're just suppose to roll over and play dead?

To know that one our fallen friends/brother/crew memebers, who will never touch a wall again

shit is being gone over is str8 BS!!!

Wack, lame, toys , call it what you want....if thats what it takes, in order to honor/show respect to one of our own, then so be it!!

i have no beef or hatred toward anyone doing their thang.....cause i love how the city is lookin.......just think how would you feel?

JUST THROW MY NIGGA TOM1 UP

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with Tom, him getting gone over is unfortunate, but I'm sure it's being handled.

I'm more just talking about the "fuck them" attitude that keeps floating around here.

Like, when y'all watched skate videos back in the day, did it get you hyped to skate? Or did you sit and hate on everything?

Speaking of skating. I remember a super old Thrasher Magazine that had a spread on detroit graffiti. It was probably 98 or 99 when it came out. Had some classic spots if my memory serves me correctly. Still Remember some of the summer squash & black DIBS spots.

edit*: saddest part, is that new toys will look at this bullshit and think that it's cool, or good to think like a closed minded jealous asshole.

I hope you aint speaking my way, you know me personally, and you know that how I am on this joke of a thread and how I am in real life are complete opposites. I gave NSF a 2 day heads up before I addressed here on the thread, through a btuf nigga, and then I gave another 2 days after I wrote that shit.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to NSF, BTUF, FTMD, etc, affiliated. the 2 niggas that got at me from NSF, thank you, Soviet you have no idea how much Tom loved your work. to the btuf nigga I reached out to, you know who you are, thank you for not being an asshole and blowing me off. As far as Revok, and other cats that clean up messes, they should. but to me this is different, MSK done been in this city for years, no excuse, and yet revok did jaunt better than most of us would of thought, street side. the NSF niggas I dealt with were nothing but respectful and it should be that way with dead writers. as far as everything else goes, I dont know what this city looks like, I dont pay attention. I do me. no more crews, no more other niggas having to deal with my bullshit through 3rd parties. if you got an issue with me, I am very easy to talk to, and if that dont work, I will settle with fists 1 on 1 with anyone. ANYONE.

the only fuck in this city I have real hatred for is the mexican andy katz, aka the mexican cheddar bob, aka the mexican humpty dumpty lookin ass nigga with a receeding hairline, aka Mr. I pull pistols on niggas and dont do shit, aka nigga you to fat and aint got the cardio to hang with me nigga, but you can find me if you think you want to feel what it's like to get hit in the jaw by me, you fat worthless fuck. LOAF. nigga you a bitch. that is all.

peace to all you niggas, ALL OF YOU, that are still in the streets and dont use age and other factors as to why you still cant write your name on a wall. I will fucking die with a bullet in my brain, that is the only way any of you that still got beef with me can stop me, Ill die in these streets. try me.

TOM1 TWDFW ATM rest in Puerto Rican paradise my nigga.