DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

7167947960_738707f911_b.jpg

vizie by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168065714_c4bc05286c_b.jpg

sever by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168199264_7614a8d747_b.jpg

ces wish by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168320376_f291bc9570_b.jpg

sintex by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168449662_d1eccb85a8_b.jpg

knows by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168620824_bf744a8ae3_b.jpg

marioburger by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7168746312_d7c583d110_b.jpg

chaos stori by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7172877400_8457cec9ef_b.jpg

steel pose by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7174114724_5976767cbe_b.jpg

sever msk 100% off by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7174491472_e558a7381d_b.jpg

reyes by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7181595726_a9d73c3382_b.jpg

tristan eaton by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7182856138_6b8caca9eb_b.jpg

risk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7184195782_04be02de73_b.jpg

gasm by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7185306944_bcc4bdd86a_b.jpg

marmer by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7185751374_dd8361c719_b.jpg

sever msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

7199530788_1122e4f5a5_b.jpg

aroe msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

GOOD FLIKS OF THE ST .ANDREWS WALL BUT POST THE KILLA TEAD AND IGES JONES PIECES AND KOSEK BURNED TOO... I NO DENZ WAS THERE I GUESS I DIDNT C HIS PIECE ON THAT CHI TOWN WALL BUT FUCK THAT VOMIT PIECE WAS WAY ILLER THEN WHAT THEY BROUGHT I GUESS THATS HOW GRAFF IS

WELL C WHAT HAPPENS

BUMP THAT BIG BOY AIRES

OG DEAD CRACK HEAD TURDL

that pose and steel is my fav shit on this page, that revok, that aires with the shit going to the right, that nigga tead, and bump ftmd doing it. out of all the got damn colors burning my eyes and brain, these niggas still doing it in the streets. bump og sekt throwing up flicks. bump all niggas in the streets, except the mexican andy katz, and tsr. yeah, I said it. get pissed.

tom often comes to me in dreams to talk to me about if sam from Icarly is 18 yet, and if she is, who the next Nickolodean preteen he is going to jack off to in purgatory. He also tells me not to go over anyone, except you. Fuck your whole existence nigga. I know this gets back to your bitch ass. anytime you wanna get it nigga get at me, unlike the niggas that came up with you, I still respect them, and what they can do. you, nigga you aint doing shit, but getting smashed. nigga you a bitch. go joust your way to the block and be "heavy" nigga. I'll be out there waiting.

junior jesus junior, jr. triple jr. jesus jues twdfw.

Gotta say, legal eaglin' shit just comes with age. But, it's nice to see we got two locals that in my opinion, can burn anyone to the ground who has stepped in this city so far. Big ups to Fel w/ that Cpt. America joint. Him & Malt should be handcuffed at walls.

Fel came proper & flexed serious skill on the D's behalf. Big ups. Whether or not a point was meant to be proven.....it was.

One thing I have noticed though, in the present....is when the fuck does color combo's & doodads accelerate faster than letter structure does? Seems to be becoming a trend. No diss to writers with zero talent in the letter department, just scratching my head watching this new scene unfold. Mad interesting.

• Like 1

effects are easier to rip off. letters take a certain aesthetic knowledge.

effects are pretty much just gimmicks to make shit look better.

it seems like a lot of people just learn them from others without fully understanding the idea behind it.

like for example there's a throwie that has a WHITE shadow on it up there.

white shadows don't exist.

also a lot of people do big colorful "3D" without applying any real perspective. it functions more as a fancy background than an actual side of a letter.

• Like 1

like for example there's a throwie that has a WHITE shadow on it up there.

white shadows don't exist.

also a lot of people do big colorful "3D" without applying any real perspective. it functions more as a fancy background than an actual side of a letter.

indeed shadows are not white, but the added effect of a drop shadow can be any color, so where i see your point i think your wrong. doesnt matter the color.

for the 3d i think that it is just a way people think is cool and trendy. even though it has no one perspective to it or and parallel directional i see it as a more or a new effect per say and less of an illusion to make the piece appear 3d. the way i see it, the applied 3d to each individual bar is a complimentary angle to said bar. for example taste fua att recently did a piece for a competition i think demonstrates this.

ya tell em my lil nig my boy spawn does his homework^^^^

and ya i dont know about fel an malt burning anybody whos come TO TOWN NO DISS

off the top i can say TEAD NASTY IS A STYLE KING N KOSEK EASY TOO... GRAFF IS ABOUT LETTERZ NO DISS TO FEL 3000 HES MAD TIGHT IM JUST SAYING AS FAR AS BURNERS GO AND MOST IMPORTANT THOSE GUYS STILL DO MAD ILLEGAL BURNERS.. IDK BUMP ERRYBODY BURNING N THE D ILLEGALLY FOR TEN PLUS YRS PERIOD

bump BTUF handling shit proper on lodge an clairmount n NARK SPM DOING IT BIG ON THAT CORNER TOO