DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Elmer's newer flex is off the fuckin' chain.

Reft & Gasm go hard in the paint.

Those few last Chaos joints are pretty fuckin' horrible. Dickriders can now talk shit, but first imagine you sketchin' that letter structure on looseleaf & feelin' good about it enough to take it to the streets as a vet. Noone should. Pure garbage in a trash bag called disappointment.

pure garbage? his style is still progressing, and im not a "dick rider" for disagreeing. you're a pissant for stating your opinion against chaos simply because he has dick riders. you said it yourself hes's a vet. hes a vet for a reason. and what your saying is because hes a vet the last few pieces youve seen are shitty? or in other words if he wasnt a vet those pieces would be cool? this thread isn't dead yet. bump anyone crushing in detroit period. bitch ass, green-eyed, covetous, ray charles lookin and searchin ass nigga.

• Like 2

Elmer's newer flex is off the fuckin' chain.

Reft & Gasm go hard in the paint.

Those few last Chaos joints are pretty fuckin' horrible. Dickriders can now talk shit, but first imagine you sketchin' that letter structure on looseleaf & feelin' good about it enough to take it to the streets as a vet. Noone should. Pure garbage in a trash bag called disappointment.

:lol: I'm wiping tears from my eyes this is too funny coming from someone with such wonky shit

???? there are a million better things to complain about :confused:

let him do his thing

i find it funny that theres tons of other writers hittin detroit and all im seeing on here are the usual so called "superstars of detroit graffiti". mad props to everyone out here in the D doin there thang, including you "graffiti super stars of detroit". bump GAS ACC think it's way cool seein that dudes stuff around.

i love this thread. its awesome. never fails to make me smile when i log on....can only handle it every few days....god forbid theres only about 2-3 comments every other day....but regardless bump elmer nd that shut em down spm roller, shits fucking baller....bump bump bump! love some detroit graffiti, shits poppin in the city that needs to get flicked more....

^ the only time fohr ever speak is when he is smashed drunk. it usually don't come out to good. remember when revok and msk finally just stopped vacationing in detroit and just crushed for fuck, how long now? remember when niggas was all about me going and shitting on msk joints for no reason other than welcoming them niggas to the hood? well, "chaos" is a fucking vet. the nigga crushes harder than most of the niggas in this thread, myself included, for over a year now. I call that being out in them streets gettin it, not out of town vacation bullshit. most cats that talk on here, or use the word toy, don't even step in these streets at night. screw been in detroit for mad years, reyes, now them niggas just got a home. they here. they been here. IF YOU AINT IN THEM STREETS, preaching to the jesus choir.

in the end, nothing matters. it's just writing your name on a wall, and a bunch of faggots arguing over who has the best worst letters. it's all fucking internet opinion. you're all going to fucking die. get up off this bitch and go write your name in the streets...or just get drunk and talk shit like usual. you got all the fucking answers nigga.

rip tom. fuck the milky galaxy. you can all fucking die. juesfuckyouandfuckcrews. 1.

peace to all in the streets, especially niggas who never stopped since the day they started. some of you niggas on this thread take mighty long fucking vacations, while niggas like "chaos" steady fucking crush.

re-read, sure sound like dick riding to me, no homo. but I stand by my words, fuck crews. paint. peace.

I like them^ (naturally) no homo. I wonder if ja and dont had a love child (no homo)

what that nigga would write? jont? dant? loaf? remember when loaf was

heavy on the block, but then it got crossed out to make it say that nigga

just heavy. is he? does getting shot make you lose weight? I know smoking

crack does. and aids. niggas that with aids that smoke that shit, whew. them

niggas got something. fuck south beach and atkins. loaf told me the way he

slims down is by having unprotected sex with suspect women on fort and smokes

crack with drew the nigga with the mechanical arm on the east side.

"yo you think that nigga will come off that arm?"

he didn't. benzos and beers. yo loaf, lets get together and hit a wall soon. pussy.

:laugh1: :laugh1: WOW! the mechanical arm tho.