DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

gasms been doin the damn thing but this thread has seriously turned from the detroit graffiti thread to the gasm dickride thread.

Don't worry, my friend, it will revert back to the MSK dickriding thread soon enough. That stori a page or 2 back fucking kills. Bump Eater and Yogurt too. Also, that Burzm makes me want to burn down a historic church and stand in a snowy forest with my shirt off and corpse paint on.

with out a doubt bump chaos and MSK but unbump chaos walking up on you for no apparent reason and getting all up in your grill. or going over other peoples spots that are fairly new. aka sway WAH crew, really good dude, young and going hard. although i was relieved who you guys actually were i thought for sure you guys where under covers walking up on us. i dont really care how things work in cali but here we respect other writers and there spots weather its a fillin throw or piece, nobody in my crew wouldn't go out of our way to go over any MSK spots unless were taking it back. i understand you guys are piecing on street sides, dope and more power to you but were out here doing our thing just like the rest of you and where doing it proper. there's more then enough spots to paint. And jue you should get at chaos and settle that shit.

jasp wah

Glen...you know you can just stop comimg on here right? Unless that's too hard for you to do....

Anyways bump Agent Gasm and Chaos all day

Or, I could be the only voice of normality around here.

I find it weird that they can put us on the front page, but in other threads when shit gets this sour it gets locked or people get banned.

I get your attempt at busting my balls, and I understand why you would take that stance, but regardless of how you personally feel about, I feel differently, I guess we'll just disagree.

Hey, kids, I'm feelin' happy. Why? Well, I will tell you. First, Revok blogged my C A R E photo. Happy. Then both Risk and Saber retweeted my photo of the drippy tags. Holy fuck, I can die now. And, this is the big one, my account on flickr has hit 1,001,157 views. And y'all are a part of that, with 12oz giving me from 12 - 200 hits a day. At one point I got more hits from 12oz than I do from google. My new goals are two-fold. I want to take my picture count to 10,000 photos. I am at 6,875. I have 1000 more photos on my computer, plus a lost 340-500 on a crashed lap top (from like 2008-10) that a friend claims he can recover. That means I need to take a lot more pictures this year.

The reason I am jamming in pictures is I am planning on making a Detroit Graffiti book this summer. I need some help. I'd love to get input on what the community of Detroit writers wants to see. Are there some areas I am neglecting? An artist you think needs more exposure? Some new work? Whatever, shoot me an email at excusemysarcasm@yahoo.com, or pm me here, or at flickr. I welcome any and all suggestions, but keep in mind the majority of my pictures are from 2007- 2012, with a smattering of older pictures. I would love to have writers write the introduction to their pages, nothing too intrusive. Stuff like: who inspired you? Why do you write? What's your favorite style? etc...i'll rig up some questions and try to get that out to those that want to be involved.

Thank you, detroit.

567456507_9c0b5a0123_z.jpg

turtle by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

Hey, kids, I'm feelin' happy. Why? Well, I will tell you. First, Revok blogged my C A R E photo. Happy. Then both Risk and Saber retweeted my photo of the drippy tags. Holy fuck, I can die now. And, this is the big one, my account on flickr has hit 1,001,157 views. And y'all are a part of that, with 12oz giving me from 12 - 200 hits a day. At one point I got more hits from 12oz than I do from google. My new goals are two-fold. I want to take my picture count to 10,000 photos. I am at 6,875. I have 1000 more photos on my computer, plus a lost 340-500 on a crashed lap top (from like 2008-10) that a friend claims he can recover. That means I need to take a lot more pictures this year.

The reason I am jamming in pictures is I am planning on making a Detroit Graffiti book this summer. I need some help. I'd love to get input on what the community of Detroit writers wants to see. Are there some areas I am neglecting? An artist you think needs more exposure? Some new work? Whatever, shoot me an email at excusemysarcasm@yahoo.com, or pm me here, or at flickr. I welcome any and all suggestions, but keep in mind the majority of my pictures are from 2007- 2012, with a smattering of older pictures. I would love to have writers write the introduction to their pages, nothing too intrusive. Stuff like: who inspired you? Why do you write? What's your favorite style? etc...i'll rig up some questions and try to get that out to those that want to be involved.

Thank you, detroit. [/color]

567456507_9c0b5a0123_z.jpg

turtle by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

Probably better on a new page.