DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Hense. Guess it doesn't matter it's not the biggest secret:

this was professional probably paid worth though so why not do that shit ya know? im not saying theres anything wrong with using different mediums and methods. i mean today with all of the advances in quality why the fuck not ya know. old school shit still blows my mind tho. saw that home sketch from 08? in du-all and was like damn thats dope as hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo I seen some wild shit in the streets recently....shit that american made, yall niggas had a name for all that detail, fuck yall called it. anyway, that shit from far away in a flick, that shit looked mad wild, and those lines and shit, I could see niggas doing them with some sort of help...

and Im pretty sure that was all can control. in this city, I still gotta give it to army for my all time mj goat in this city. that niggas lines were mad clean streets in 2001 and still look mad crisp today in 2012. gasm and reft, them niggas got some clean crisp lines.

while were on the subject, especially yall old school niggas like red, glen, and yall youngin niggas, what do you prefer? I mean to me, even though my fav shit is grimy throws and hollows, I prefer to see clean straight lines street side, with solid ass clean 3d, over straight fire ass 10 color burners street side. I respect the level of talent that the niggas in msk, and some of the d30 niggas posses, but Id rather see that shit in the yard and chill spots than in the streets. I dont know. maybe its cause for the most part my brain never remembered seeing shit like that living here my whole life. not like it is now.

alright Im high as fuck and rambling. easy question....burners street side, or straight clean simples. which do you prefer? Im trying to be nice today and not talk shit and engage in actual conversation with yall. I already dont like it.

all chalk city. Big ignint ass shits on the side of pretty much whatever. Broad daylight side of the freeway hookups. In case police show up i guess have a broom and a bucket of warm soapy water handy. Cant think of a reason you would need to try and get away. It sounds silly and im not really serious but im also pretty sure it would ride until someone swept it off. Pretty hard to call chalk marks malicious or destruction. Maybe get cited for trespassing. That or the MDOP and while your grounds for fighting the charges would be pretty solid it would still be a pain in the ass.

There's a cat in europe, london, I think, that's all he uses. Water, and soap, and you fucking know it, the city still is trying to charge him with vandalizing. Here's a link, they call it "reverse graffiti"

http://inhabitat.com/reverse-graffiti/

There's a cat in europe, london, I think, that's all he uses. Water, and soap, and you fucking know it, the city still is trying to charge him with vandalizing. Here's a link, they call it "reverse graffiti"

http://inhabitat.com/reverse-graffiti/

sarcasm my nigga you're my fav person on this thread why would I ignore you? this shit is wild though. imagine detroit trying to prosecute a case like this..................

the effect your reffering to is called hatching. not to be mistaked with cross hatching.

as to your question i have mad respect for both bombers and piecers and those cats who rock both. so i enjoy seeing a big ole multicolor burner streetside cuz you know that shit took longer than usual and its dope as fuck. but you can use every color you can and still have wack shit. so a big ass bomb with some hard ass letters is some shit to see too. cant say i really lean toward one side.