DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Third, none of those techniques are "street spot" accepted, doing that shit on anything else than high paying legal walls, or production walls in yards, is pretty bammer.

im not gonna lie, i've used chalk to outline my shit before. usually when i want to rock an outline without the fill, i can't do it yet without bars yet.. some dudes can, but i cant. you don't hear anyone talking down on someone who traces their shit before hand with pencil when sketching in books, so why is any different for walls? i'd like to be skilled enough to do just freestyle shit like some niggas, but i can't..and really as long as it comes out looking nice who gives a fuck?

personally i draw the line at using tape or cardboard to keep lines straight because thats basically cheating yourself you know? but at the end of the day its just another ends to a mean so as long as the end product is dope, i could care less about how they did it.

my 2 cents, im probably gonna get one of you fools negging me calling me a toy but fuck em.

26401ah.jpg

sorry, i know i'm a bit late.... what is this from? who wrote it, why, and how can i see the rest of it? if anyone has answers to these dire questions, please PM me.

also, for the record, shit is pretty inaccurate. leaving out very important people and big upping people who were totally insignificant. why do the people who weren't there always want to be the ones to talk about things?

sorry, i know i'm a bit late.... what is this from? who wrote it, why, and how can i see the rest of it? if anyone has answers to these dire questions, please PM me.

also, for the record, shit is pretty inaccurate. leaving out very important people and big upping people who were totally insignificant. why do the people who weren't there always want to be the ones to talk about things?

HOLY SHIT I MEAN IM GLAD THEY INCLUDED MY SHIT AND YA DIBBB (ONE B)SEKT AND SIZE WE WHERE ALL GETTING DOWN IN 94 AS TOYS AND JUSTO GAME AND HARP WAS THE DETROIT GRAFF SCENE IN MY EYES IN 95.. AND THEN US SECOND GENERATION KIDS (ME DIBS DUBL WISE OGRE FARMS ETC .PRE2000

DIBS NEVER BOMBED WITH JUSTO TILL 98 REALLY

ANYWAY MY TWO CENTS ANYWAY AM INTERESTED IN THAT BOOK AND MORE AND WHAT IGNORANT

SECOND hand story tellers they had ..Stupid People MASHING