DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

sarcasm, you trying that retarded role reversal shit you do with your wife where she fucks you in the asshole with a replica of your 2 inch cock with me (no homo) does not work. nigga you can talk about how I talk about cock in my posts, supposedly alot (rip) but the fact that you keep bringing up my graf name and cock in the same sentence constantly, makes me think that you think about other niggas cocks, constantly, no homo, no more talking of you thinking of being a gay ass nigga...cause you are.

you might be, and that is cool with me. see I understand that I use the word faggot a lot, but any of yall that actually have met me, and know me, know that I don't give 2 fucks what you do behind closed doors. it's none of my business.

sarcasm you see where I am going with this? nigga not only do I suspect your mad homo, but you're also most likely mad homophobic to, and you're still a faggot ass crew dick riding dick hopping faggot. and you aint no fucking man because when I pm'ed you to settle this like a fucking man with fists, you sent me a pm talking about how your aunt is the assistant for Kim Worthy.

nigga when you gonna learn? yeah you obviously are more book smart than I am. but you honestly know not one real thing about me. don't worry guy it's ok. it's nice to have fans. it's nice to know my dick is in this whole cities mouth, and to take a cue from my nigga elmer, who has been nothing but a upstanding motherfucker and a real man through all this bullshit that I have caused over the last couple months, sarcasm this is where you stop reading cause you aint a real writer....

nigga ld dont run jue1, or anyone affiliated. if you know what the fucks up, you know what the fucks up. at anytime elmer and I can squash this truce I got with him and gasm and LD can fucking get it, just like amhoe the bitch that didn't say shit to gram in real life, and didn't do shit 2 on 1 with pak against hafas, at the PACKARD of all places, and any other crew in this city can fuck get it. the sooner the rest of yall niggas learn in this city what the real niggas in this city learned a long time ago, you cant stop me from talking shit, and I dont give a fuck about graf. I will shit on all your spots, and DIE for this shit, because nigga I am more real, real fucking ignorant, than any of yall here. and if you feel different, than run up on a nigga, and shut me up for fucking good.

till then, lets all agree to disagree, the more yall talk about me, the more I talk, and the more this thread sucks. sarcasm please shut your fucking mouth, I will do the same. I pinky promise girl.

peace to the very few of you left in this city that is smart enough not to engage in retarded shit with me. both in the streets, and on this thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

sarcasm ima tell you like this, you talk to me again here and Ima catch a case. I know where to find you. go ahead and say some dumb shit. if you got anything else stupid to say you'll be seeing me and then a flash of light afterwards. you're not even a fucking writer, do not speak to me.

nigga ld'z nuts! right?!?!? am I right guys?!?!?!? oh wait...never mind. all the cool dudes in detroit are in ld. ya know, the crew that runs my life? yeah. those niggas. sarcasm you want to meet me at the bronx tonight and drink beer and talk about photography, brah?

2e3fa200.jpg

that nigga hafas drove around in yalls got damn hood, IN BROAD DAYLIGHT! and took your spots. so if you are confused as to why I am saying fuck ld, and fuck gray still, it's cause the only 3 niggas I won't go over, don't need their names said. they know who they are. now do the math. I'm being nice cause they are being nice. but as for the rest of you faggots that constantly talk shit to me, send me laughable death threats to me and my family, and my boys, yall niggas are jokes. and you know who you are, cause I do call you bitches out by name. pak. amo. gray. fuck yall niggas. and any other ld heads that talk shit to me here but are to pussy to tell me what they write so they can get shit on to. yall spots are still on smash mode....

bb6bc904.jpg