DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

On behalf of seasoned veterans and experienced practitioners of the craft.

Why do you fucking idiots keep saying that name? do you see it anywhere??? in all the photos posted on this thread it has not popped up once except a legal, permission wall. please shut the fuck up and do your best to utilize some common sense. If your going to run your mouth at least know what the fuck it is your talking about.

tattoos_silence-500pxh.jpg

Ima start writing kover. ha. nah, this thread is real worthless. I am a big reason. I accept my part in hoping this shit would get shut down, but for fucks sakes, I think it really is time. or just make it private, and make sarcasm and glen the mods. that way I can't talk, and it looks mostly like the msk thread, with cats that are a little to full of themselves. oh, and fuck rules. you guys are a laugh with all your graffiti "rules." but hey, what the fuck do I know, Im just a toy out for cheap fame...

Then taken away again? Chaos is killing your city guys

And what, you think we should feel negatively about that? Any negative feeling towards someone doing shit right is called jealousy.

I dunno about you, but i'd rather be a smart dude, doing my own thing and giving props when theyre due... Than be a total knucklehead, being obviously depressed that i'm not worthy of respect in the silly little subculture I'm obsessed with, and taking out my frustration in unconstructive ways.

But hey, I'm sure statistically, there are much more knuckleheads in this world, than even margianally intelligent people. So this seems to be something the world may never figure out... Kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

• Like 1

Got dam, glen. There needs to be an adjustment to this prop system. And the puppies.

::whispers::

That ain't exactly true, spray. But sh. Kids talk, dog. I really don't think idle speculation on a forum board is going to be valid in any setting. I lie to you guys all the time. I'm really a forty-seven year-old inuit living in the wilds of Canada.

6799222585_c40955bb8e_z.jpg

stori by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

you fucking fags. yeah, good luck with that. what your boy did a throw and got gone over by a dude that's been painting since 93???? know your place! real recognize real!!! if he did something sick i guarantee it wouldnt have been gone over.

when i started out if someone who i respected regardless of where the fuck they're from went over me i would second guess myself...."maybe i suck? maybe im still a toy? maybe i didnt do a spot justice? etc....kids in detroit have such a small grasp of the bigger picture. fuck your local pride shit.

Second this.

"And what, you think we should feel negatively about that? Any negative feeling towards someone doing shit right is called jealousy.

I dunno about you, but i'd rather be a smart dude, doing my own thing and giving props when theyre due... Than be a total knucklehead, being obviously depressed that i'm not worthy of respect in the silly little subculture I'm obsessed with, and taking out my frustration in unconstructive ways.

But hey, I'm sure statistically, there are much more knuckleheads in this world, than even margianally intelligent people. So this seems to be something the world may never figure out... Kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop."

I hate you, yet for once we might agree on something. I know when I am personally wrong. I admit my mistakes in life. either way, I'm watching the movie Otis right now, and it's making me uncomfortable.

bump this whole fucking city right now.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I personally don't really give a fuck about most of your opinions on here.

I'm willing to bet that a great majority of you can relate to that as well(just real.. no disrespect). Now with that being said...

What makes you feel so inclined to always voice your opinions? You think anyone really cares?

None of this matters.

Flicks are nice tho. We all love those. That's the point of this shit, isn't it?

Sometimes I wonder.

6770856359_a83334938f_b.jpg

you fucking fags. yeah, good luck with that. what your boy did a throw and got gone over by a dude that's been painting since 93???? know your place! real recognize real!!! if he did something sick i guarantee it wouldnt have been gone over.

when i started out if someone who i respected regardless of where the fuck they're from went over me i would second guess myself...."maybe i suck? maybe im still a toy? maybe i didnt do a spot justice? etc....kids in detroit have such a small grasp of the bigger picture. fuck your local pride shit.

^^^

U know I agree with you gnar...

...my only issue is that out of town cats....no matter how much clout....should tred lightly in other cities when going over local cats....

I still have yet to see any JAUNT spots put up by revok.

We all know how much is available to paint...

i havent heard as much crying about out of towners since i watched piece by piece. revok didnt even go over that jaunt. as much as it sucks, dead writers shit eventually disappears.

^^ this is really funny to me, because it seems to me, that as soon as MSK came to town you couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon.