DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

well allow me to change that you faggot...you gotta have the worst throwie in this city, and that is coming from me, so you're pretty fucked guy. go sketch. you're a fucking toy, and how did you even get in dfw in the first place? let me punch fohr in the mouth next time I see him...

fuck anyone that talks shit about ceno. that is pure hating. the nigga is one of the nicest cats you will ever meet in graf, and that is saying something seeing how most of us are just pure scumbag pieces of shit, but more importantly....

the reason I know it is just hating, is the nigga smashes street sides, bigger throws filled in propper than this city has ever lay eyes on, and the nigga does it in some of the grimiest hoods. sounds like jealousy to me. trust me, I know a thing or 2 about being a jealous toy.

bump ceno. sarcasm, post a flick of your old work, from the farms days...

on point? i guess he put a lot of work in this year, and yeah he paints but when did structure go out of style? just swing your arms and full it in. then your the man?

i feel you on that but also when did being a straight bomber go out of style? im all for pretty structures and fancy doo dads but every one of his throws are solid as hell and they are all big as fuck. he's been crushing our city way more than any of its own writers (besides maybe the ld's) i completely understand where you are coming from but dude puts in crazy amounts of work while still respecting local writers (unlike msk) prob just one of those situations where we'll agree to disagree

mad fuckin' props to wicked, and abc. Always, always, always on point it seems.

Yeah, this thread is full of opinions that noone gives a fuck about hearing, 'cause it won't change their own, yet everyone either painting or not, either made a name for themselves or not, have a fuckin' love that drives them to say something on here......whether they love 12oz........... or fuckin' not.

I've gotta throw mine in for what it's not worth. Fuck the fuck out of MSK. They're doing shit proper? Well, let me tell you. Fuckin' free (that noone in detroit can afford) quality paint is fucked with on their side. Thousands of contacts from blackbook sessions from everywhere around the world, years & years of traveling, meeting people with different styles....whatever it fuckin' takes. Yeah, there shit looks nice. Yeah, anyone who painted 10 years+ can completely duplicate that style if they had the willpower to in any given night. They smash. Guaranteed. But can you become a movie star in Detroit as easily as L.A., or N.Y.???? Can you look as pretty coppin' from dollar store paint? If you're from the CITY OF DETROIT......do you really want to feel like graffiti is a traveling, national fuckin' way to overcome poverty.....or if you're into graffiti would you: Like to paint in your city & be happy as fuck you can land a $10 an hour job, 40 a week???

Can you grow up here & become a worldwide sensation no matter how much work you put in? MSK has been blessed to paint amongst hundreds more writers at the time Detroit had 10 street hitters. Progression came from there. Who in Florida knows the name Justo? Keep putting Detroit on the same map as major, flourishing cities, and shit in your cities face pretending it's the same as those others.

Sooooo.........Where the fuck do you cut the line where you have pride in your skill where you came up from? I fuckin' hands down give props to writers who knew nothing but what they learned from their city. Seriously, there's just as talented muthafuckas from our own city that are outshined by eye-candy by some big city. It seems they're more talented because of the MEANS they grew up in. We don't have those MEANS......deny we have the talent. Then think.......

What's sad is you writers who grew up in the suburbs & didn't endure the hardships of city living, think graffiti is a national thing. Yeah, automotive engineering is a worldwide phenomenon, but it's a fuckin' Detroit thing. Why can't our DETROIT graffiti be compared to DETROIT graffiti???? You muthafuckas who had parents who have pensions from Ford don't want to hear about the quality of Toyota. Whether it's good of bad, where's the fuckin' loyalty & pride???????

That's where "local pride" comes into play. There's no jealously, there's no hatred. There's pride in what you were, and became & grew up to your whole life that revolves around what revolved around YOU.......

Good shit our city's hardships from our grandfathers, and fathers daily lives, political illness, riots, that turned into abandoned buildings for out of towners to play & paint on with better means of studying & mastering bullshit letter structure to come here & flaunt the extra privileges they've acquired from where they came from.......... but to expect someone from HERE to think it's fuckin' gold & we should be as good as each & every style that visits here???? How?

Get the fuck outta here. Mad props to local writers, what you do, and keeping what you seen & lived in graffiti.......alive. If you don't, and want to be so fuckin' sweet at graffiti.....check the L.A. thread, then paint like them......and completely wipe out your city's history....dick ride, and make their city's history yours from copying & envying.

5 years from now there will be 3 threads on 12 oz.

#1......cities who dickrode & jocked L.A. or N.Y. since the internet.

#2......new writers who dickride & refuse to become a part of their city's history.

#3......established, skilled, veteran writers who try to discount local writers trying to keep their city's history alive. <<<which noone will be a part of.

Pride of who you are & where you come from is now called jealousy thanks to 12oz. Good luck, fuckers.

Have fun.

• Like 1

yo lay off jue nigga, the nigga is having a mid life crisis and just found god and just realized he is a jealous toy, that doesn't know shit about graffiti, and his greatest achievement in graffiti was being loafs errand boy and personal goon. the nigga is mad confused, and has a lot on his plate. and he got a eating disorder, so it is gonna be sometime before he is finished.

fuck everyone.

mad fuckin' props to wicked, and abc. Always, always, always on point it seems.

Yeah, this thread is full of opinions that noone gives a fuck about hearing, 'cause it won't change their own, yet everyone either painting or not, either made a name for themselves or not, have a fuckin' love that drives them to say something on here......whether they love 12oz........... or fuckin' not.

I've gotta throw mine in for what it's not worth. Fuck the fuck out of MSK. They're doing shit proper? Well, let me tell you. Fuckin' free (that noone in detroit can afford) quality paint is fucked with on their side. Thousands of contacts from blackbook sessions from everywhere around the world, years & years of traveling, meeting people with different styles....whatever it fuckin' takes. Yeah, there shit looks nice. Yeah, anyone who painted 10 years+ can completely duplicate that style if they had the willpower to in any given night. They smash. Guaranteed. But can you become a movie star in Detroit as easily as L.A., or N.Y.???? Can you look as pretty coppin' from dollar store paint? If you're from the CITY OF DETROIT......do you really want to feel like graffiti is a traveling, national fuckin' way to overcome poverty.....or if you're into graffiti would you: Like to paint in your city & be happy as fuck you can land a $10 an hour job, 40 a week???

Can you grow up here & become a worldwide sensation no matter how much work you put in? MSK has been blessed to paint amongst hundreds more writers at the time Detroit had 10 street hitters. Progression came from there. Who in Florida knows the name Justo? Keep putting Detroit on the same map as major, flourishing cities, and shit in your cities face pretending it's the same as those others.

Sooooo.........Where the fuck do you cut the line where you have pride in your skill where you came up from? I fuckin' hands down give props to writers who knew nothing but what they learned from their city. Seriously, there's just as talented muthafuckas from our own city that are outshined by eye-candy by some big city. It seems they're more talented because of the MEANS they grew up in. We don't have those MEANS......deny we have the talent. Then think.......

What's sad is you writers who grew up in the suburbs & didn't endure the hardships of city living, think graffiti is a national thing. Yeah, automotive engineering is a worldwide phenomenon, but it's a fuckin' Detroit thing. Why can't our DETROIT graffiti be compared to DETROIT graffiti???? You muthafuckas who had parents who have pensions from Ford don't want to hear about the quality of Toyota. Whether it's good of bad, where's the fuckin' loyalty & pride???????

That's where "local pride" comes into play. There's no jealously, there's no hatred. There's pride in what you were, and became & grew up to your whole life that revolves around what revolved around YOU.......

Good shit our city's hardships from our grandfathers, and fathers daily lives, political illness, riots, that turned into abandoned buildings for out of towners to play & paint on with better means of studying & mastering bullshit letter structure to come here & flaunt the extra privileges they've acquired from where they came from.......... but to expect someone from HERE to think it's fuckin' gold & we should be as good as each & every style that visits here???? How?

Get the fuck outta here. Mad props to local writers, what you do, and keeping what you seen & lived in graffiti.......alive. If you don't, and want to be so fuckin' sweet at graffiti.....check the L.A. thread, then paint like them......and completely wipe out your city's history....dick ride, and make their city's history yours from copying & envying.

5 years from now there will be 3 threads on 12 oz.

#1......cities who dickrode & jocked L.A. or N.Y. since the internet.

#2......new writers who dickride & refuse to become a part of their city's history.

#3......established, skilled, veteran writers who try to discount local writers trying to keep their city's history alive. <<<which noone will be a part of.

Pride of who you are & where you come from is now called jealousy thanks to 12oz. Good luck, fuckers.

Have fun.

Gotta quote this so I can read it when I wake.

u expect respect to be handed to u on a silver fuckin platter .. jasp n sway do your thing but fuck bein bent over some stupid throwup.

p.s

dont have your boy call me about dumb shit either like u did 4 days ago... call me your fuckin selves IF YOU have anything to say, dont pm me either i barely get on this shit.