the beginings

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is one of the only things on the internet that can still entertain me from time to time.. Started looking at it in like 01 or 02 but didn't really care much for it because graffiti was not important... now its like a daily routine to log in, check the city, shoot some shit and then proceed to head to the bar after all above mentioned is done.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jul 3 2005, 05:27 PM

i bet casek was that aztec guy....

nah, man. i don't remember what i was

using as a handle, but it wasn't aztec,

maybe 'jinx' or something.

i got banned like the second day.

i left and didn't come back for like a year.

time to mature, eh?

i really try and stay out of beef here.

lots of great people, a great board, why

fuck it up?

p.s.: i ahven't been warned, banned, etc. since.

only a minor thing with gliko and defyoner.

sorry about that guys.

I used to read mag very occasionally before I moved to the states, the few times I could find it back home.

during casual conversation with a friend in about 99/00 he mentioned there was a 12oz forum. toggled between a couple names for a while. lurked. postmania. lurk. repeat.

I still go on tangents when I post like madness for a few weeks, then dissapear into the shadows. could never totally avoid 12oz. I would be easy to argue that it's one of the better forums on the world wide intraweb.

I found out bout this site bout five six years ago through art crimes I think. I remember tryin to contact

one of the webmasters of Artcrimes to ask em a question, and they couldnt answer me, but suggested

that i ask on here given that there might have been members from the area i was askin somethin bout.

I didnt join for a couple years, but like sarahyoulose said, its all bout lurkin and watchin the drama unfold.

I keep comin back because the people are hilarious and there is a significant amount of knowledge here

, just gotta sift through to find it.

Guest HESHIANDET

i been here a minute. i dont remeber how i found it, i just know i was unemployed and had nothing better to do than post all day......

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 3 2005, 05:30 PM

I used to read mag very occasionally before I moved to the states, the few times I could find it back home.

during casual conversation with a friend in about 99/00 he mentioned there was a 12oz forum. toggled between a couple names for a while. lurked. postmania. lurk. repeat.

I still go on tangents when I post like madness for a few weeks, then dissapear into the shadows. could never totally avoid 12oz. I would be easy to argue that it's one of the better forums on the world wide intraweb.

ain't that the truth.

disco was fun for a while, but it's pretty boring now. i know 80% of those people in real life, and many of them are just plain stupid.

somethingawful is neat, but christ-- way too much information to sift through..

the magazine, and meeting a guy who was from miami

who got me to check out all types of miami graffiti links.

like the old inkheads site with the 'spraycan.gif'. hahaha

I came here to stalk Key

...I'm kidding, in case you were wondering

Can't remember how the hell I ended up here, but after reading it for a while I decided hey, I can say stuff that people might listen to as well. Or something

Guest beardo

joker and king of hell got me to check it out, and i actually resisted for quite a while, cus the internet is gay, but here i am many years later.

I orginally came in from artcrimes way back.. just out of bordom at work. As you can see I'm still stopping by from time to time. Nice to see some old heads still kicking it here.

the magazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

then logged on when i eventually got my hands on a computer in early 2000

now i mod.

i love graffiti.

and through the years have met a LOT of peeps on the board.

but the thing that has me totally hooked, is seeing my fr8s posted by people i don't know :innocent:

I started coming here to look at flicks before the giant 'under construction' lapse.. I want to say '99 or 2000. That was before the 3 degree bend in my shaft. I definately didn't have a clue as to how the whole 'message board' thing worked so I stopped coming here until my shaft developed a 3 degree bend. Then a friend died so I posted in his RIP thread and browsed the site until I found Ch. 0.

Basically a few people seemed chill so I figured I'd hang around to see if Gat showed her chest cheeks.