Thug Butt

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the issue of pant size needs to addressed across the board....thug butt, emo butt. you fuckers need to hit a dressing room every once in a while.

i would like to point out that thug butt has given way to the thug skirt which is possibly the funniest looking thing ever....ive never in my life seen so many ridiculous looking people walking around like nothing is out of the ordinary (and mean mugging to boot....are you fucking kidding me?!?).

real skaters wear tight clothes!

dogtown-0220.jpg

I want to personally bring back flatland freestyle skating, even though I'm not very good.

who? willy?

from Vice Magazine's DONT'S:

Page-70234_11.jpg

Indie-rock hipsters have taken the low-slung pants of hip-hop but tapered them a bit and said no to the high-riding boxer thing that made it OK in the first place. You can't do that. When you only appropriate some of the look, we are forced to appropriate your wet anal ass hair and the pink crack that surrounds it all night.

I wil admit that I do wear my pants more on my hips than my waist but I do my best to make it a point to not let the crack hang out for the public to see. Especially since due to a recent surgery my entire asscrack is a big scar.

The way I see this is if someone wants to walk around with thier pants down below thier ass and let you know they are wearing thier new undies then fuck it, let em.

Though one of my favorite things to see are these goofy cats with thier pants down around thier thighs try to take off running and end up waddling the first 30 feet or so as they fiddle with thier pants trying to pull them up. Absolutely magnificent.

Clothes are clothes. I wear color combinations that look good. Sometimes I wear my pants on my waist, sometimes I rock my shit a little below my waist. Sometimes I wear baggy fucking sweatpants with a pair of basketball shorts underneath (over my underwear) don't worry where my pants end up. Sometimes I wear a button-down with slacks right around my waist and dress shoes.

If you don't like it you could always drop out of society and transcend it all. Dude.

Yeah man, it's fucked up! One of my good friends is a Chinaman, and he finally stopped doing it in '99, after doing it since '94 or so. Shit is fucked up! How the fuck you gonna hop a fence when the cops chasing?

There's a guy at my school who would wear a doo-rag and jumpsuit in lab class, and even his jumpsuit was hanging maaaaaad low. And he had a big aluminum spoiler on the back of his Cavalier.

Bitches love it, I guess. Why else would these people do it? Idunno.

i've been sagging my pants since i started skating in elementary

school. it was the fad, and it stuck with me. i remember going to

mervyns and grabbing a pair of the biggest docker khakis i could

find, and rock those until they ripped. i've been sagging my pants

for so long, it feels uncomfortable to me to wear my pants starightly

on my hips. a little low is good, but too low is awful. i quit the really

big pants thing, and wear fitted pants. i can't stand people who

wear size 42 waist pants when in reality they were a 28". it looks

mad dumb... probably like how i did in elementary school... but

skaters know whats up in 95'

Originally posted by sneak@May 12 2005, 02:44 PM

not to long ago i was at work when we has this "thug/ghetto" kid come in and trie to rack from us. the matey didnt see me looking at him stuff shit in his pockets from the top of the stairs. i shouted at him, he ran and ended up face first on the floor having tripped over due to his trousers being so fucking low!

true story

snitch

Originally posted by mkonji@May 12 2005, 02:14 PM

Sometimes i dont even mean them to be low, they just end up that way, even with a belt.

Werd...i been trying to get tighter pants.. But they always end up low - even with a belt - and the drunker i get the lower my pants get. i dunno why - it just happens - i dont even want to sag but it just happens

i wear my pants so that they're sitting right below/a little bit below the elastic band on my boxers. reasoning: i don't want the crotch of my pants riding up on me and it is comfortable there. But yes, i agree that the people who walk around with their pants off their ass look ridiculous. Don't try to tell me it's comfortable to waddle around with your belt tightened around your thighs so they don't just completely fall off. It's all about that comfortable middle between tight and baggy, some of us like to call it wearing clothes that fit. There will always be chumps who wear idiotic clothes, might as well just learn to laugh at how stupid they look.

Sometimes it seems the more I drink the lower my pants get.

Some of my jeans I sag and some I don't. And by sag I mean at the complete maximum saggage there might be a hint of ass crack showing. (if i wasn't wearing underwear) One of the most annoying clothing related things for me is when your boxers get all bunched up above the waist of your pants.

Basically what chupa said, no lower than the elastic of your underwear.

edit: i just read what TS said about the drinking and the pants, i guess i'm not the only one

more from vice:

DD3_03.jpg

Remember that wigger phase where you wore oversized pajamas and thought you were blowing the world's mind by dating a black chick? Imagine you got frozen in that phase forever and didn't realize it until you were basically a Grandwigger? Fuck would I ever laugh at you.

Archived