The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats such a rad flick.

dudes gotta get 10,000 points to open up the rest of the tunnel haha. dude should totally try to nosepick one of those pipes.

just picked up a pair of Fallen Revolvers (billy marks signature) for 20 bucks, originally 65. and my buddy grabbed a Creature that came with a sweet koozie, good day.

crack,chupa,noes,anyone else.. im down to hit the pool soon, maybe this weekend, this weathers melting all this snow real quick, so we miht not have to do to much shoveling. i'll try and check it this week and see what we're dealing with.

thats such a rad flick.

dudes gotta get 10,000 points to open up the rest of the tunnel haha. dude should totally try to nosepick one of those pipes.

just picked up a pair of Fallen Revolvers (billy marks signature) for 20 bucks, originally 65. and my buddy grabbed a Creature that came with a sweet koozie, good day.

crack,chupa,noes,anyone else.. im down to hit the pool soon, maybe this weekend, this weathers melting all this snow real quick, so we miht not have to do to much shoveling. i'll try and check it this week and see what we're dealing with.

done and done, hit me up if you wanna skate today. i went to the peabody park yesterday to warm up a bit, hit the pavement with new 60mm fuckin` skull crushers and a new creature deck. I'm ready to do C-pool, dude