The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this isnt when i started...but this is probably my favorite point in skating. fuck it....im glad to have been a teenager in the 90's.....when you could quit a job to go skate and find a new one the next week.

Taco Bell , Marc's , yep from 1992 ( I was 16 ) we did the same .

he has one of my favorite board graphics. the hockey fight one, i think it was from like 99-00ish. thinking it was world for some reason, but i could be completely wrongs because i've been drinking whiskey for hours.

also, i'd love to sit and watch him, chalmers, and childress session a pool, concrete park, tranny, ditch, et cetera for hours.

I just caught Street League the other day, and that last guy would win the tech/ledge section so easy. 360 flip out of a Smith made me feel like i did back in the early 90's, seeing something that you thought was impossible or at least way down the road. The first time i saw Pat Duffy BS 50-50 that huge double kink rail in the Plan B video i felt like that.

• Like 1

skate league is so fucking dope. i wish there was more events.

malto shouldnt have won week 2, ortiz tried shit that was difficult. flip in flip out shit.

malto did 1 maybe 2 flip tricks the whole time.

and chris cole shoulda won week 3.

but as long as gay ass p rod and sheckler dont win its all good.

they make a mockery of skateboarding. wearing clothes with your own name on it is super gay.

Broke the board out for the first time in years today. Shit felt mega awkward but fuck it. Felt good to push around again.

What kinda wheels are kids riding today? I don't remember anything about shit like that. Got some 53 spit fires. Hand me downs. No clue if they're any good.