The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

toddler diddlers? what?

just got a pair of Ipath mid Reeds, pretty good so far, but the white vulcanized part is already popping off in a spot or 2, fuck.

taking a break from skating for a couple days, sucks cause its been really nice lately too.. keep smashing my softball sized bruise and its getting annoying. rolled my ankle the other night after hours of drinking and skating, both my wrists are slightly sprained and my left arm looks like i was attacked by a banshee. my right hip hurts from trying fs 360s and over spinning combined with not spinning, and my fuckin shins hurt.

gotta love skateboarding.

toddler diddlers? what?

just got a pair of Ipath mid Reeds, pretty good so far, but the white vulcanized part is already popping off in a spot or 2, fuck.

taking a break from skating for a couple days, sucks cause its been really nice lately too.. keep smashing my softball sized bruise and its getting annoying. rolled my ankle the other night after hours of drinking and skating, both my wrists are slightly sprained and my left arm looks like i was attacked by a banshee. my right hip hurts from trying fs 360s and over spinning combined with not spinning, and my fuckin shins hurt.

gotta love skateboarding.

ipath reed mid's are the shit...ive skated in 2 pairs.

I keep on buying DVS's because I like the way some of them look and they are real comfortable and easy to break in...but that are too easy to break in. I have holes in both of my soles before I come close to goin through the top part or even a lace. It sucks cause the sole is the only part where once the whole goes all the way through you pretty much need new shoes. I need some shoes that'll last.

Because it's China wood...which is why I think the graphics are funny but the boards themself suck donkey dick . There's only one board company that uses China wood that I can skate and brutalize , and that's Creature . I don't know why but NHS has some weirdness going on at the NHS Fun Factory . Black Label & Santa Cruz are utter garbage , yet Emergency is well made .

I think the best is Deluxe ( Krooked , Antihero & Real ) . So many rad shapes and their well made decks . If you have the chance to buy one...Cliche , now through Dwindle are awesome .

All Heil Cardiel !!!