The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just finished putting together a video from over the summer called TOO MUCH POWER. pretty much just skateboarding.

yeah nice weather!

Pretty fucking rad . One small gripe and it's not the skating , the skating was great...what's with the short / cuffed pants all about ? Emo-gayness . :lol: :cool:

From the 1960's no doubt , Roller Derby is the brand that makes the board as well . I've bought 2 skateboards from this place , just figured you'd like to see how much some of these old setups go for ( and check out the site from time to time and you'll be blown away how much mint old skate shit turns up for sale ) . http://www.surfingcowboys.com/visk1.html Good find , and keep it or trade it for something radder . :cool:

Nice! Post up.

Is it a Roller Derby? Where did you get it from?

Also, what two boards did you buy CELT? Have you posted pics before?

I bought a Hobie & Land-Cruizer wooden completes from them at like $65.00 each . I think I posted the Hobie before the big crash . I moved in December after I split from the lady after 3 1/2 years and have quite a few boxes of stuff sitting here for me to sort and display . I'll try to remember to take some pics of the new pad with my mini-skate museum . Sad I have more skate stuff than furniture or even silverware/bowls , etc...:lol: