The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Till like midnight I think.

how did you manage to get banned from sea skate haha?

We put a metal barricade down the three block because there's no good rail there. All this hijinx happened. I tried to "swing" on security apparently and they tried to handcuff me. So I just dropped him. I don't know. It sucks. But like 6 of us got banned for life. I'll be back :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
We put a metal barricade down the three block because there's no good rail there. All this hijinx happened. I tried to "swing" on security apparently and they tried to handcuff me. So I just dropped him. I don't know. It sucks. But like 6 of us got banned for life. I'll be back :lol:

Haha that is pretty weak. Seattle p.d has been extra gay lately, tryin to catch my ridin dirty and shit. Its the end of the month and they need there quoata.

I kinda had a feeling Josiah Gatlyn was going to beat Cairo Foster, but i hadn't seen new footage of Cairo in ages so i wasn't sure what to expect. Also, as far as i know, Josiah is just some young am who started getting some more shine due to a few parts he's had on the berrics. i could be wrong though, but regardless, the kid is good.

Edit: also, Krew footage with penny, lizard, and some folks i couldn't identify off the top of my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jU8Vw0AQZY

You saw a video of a security guard try to get buck with a skater, and the skater whooped his ass.

Infront of one of the security guards co-workers.

Then said that you're "embarrassed for skateboarders".

I rest MY case, you fucking homo.

this nigga's 38 and still think it's cool to fight with security guards over skateboarding. you'se a joke jack now get off my dick fuckin loser

this nigga's 38 and still think it's cool to fight with security guards over skateboarding. you'se a joke jack now get off my dick fuckin loser

I love how yall niggas keep inventing how old I am.

Even if I was 58, you'd still be a fucking faggot.

You're a disgrace to skateboarders, and the human race in general.

You're a fucking pansy.

This pussy just mad cause his daddy's a security guard.

For all of those wondering who josiah gatlyn is, turns out he won the bang yourself 2 competition theberrics had a few months back and thats how he started getting parts on there.

Berrics recruit (just got upped today, but i'd imagine it will be on youtube sometime tomorrow if you can't figure out how to find it on theberrics): http://theberrics.com/dailyops.php

Josiah Gatlyn Bangin': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qITeh5YmyAQ

Bang Yourself 2 winning part:

PS: he's fucking good, and all three of these are short and well worth watching.