The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

little do cats know....nike treats their skaters really really well. Sandy Bodecker is about skateboarding first. nike as a corp. is going to make dough regardless. for all the cats that hate on NIKE SB and speak on them being about pimping a dollar out of skateboarding....just take a look at the SB team:

Gino, Moulder, B. Anderson, Chet Childress, Reese Forbes, Supa, Shimitzu...ect. all skaters who dont really have big names as far as bringing in money, however all are skaters who have put in work and deserve it.

Og De never fails to amaze me. Dude is one hell of an inspiration to disabled people everywhere. Where most people would be struggling to enjoy themselves on a day to day basis, that dude is absolutely ripping and doing shit most people with functioning legs wouldn't even think about. Watching him do handrails is mindblowing.

Og De never fails to amaze me. Dude is one hell of an inspiration to disabled people everywhere. Where most people would be struggling to enjoy themselves on a day to day basis, that dude is absolutely ripping and doing shit most people with functioning legs wouldn't even think about. Watching him do handrails is mindblowing.

og is definately dope. it takes balls knowing if you bail at all on a handrail your only real option is getting fucking wrecked.

mix tape was dope...

after that i stopped caring about zoo york.

agree fully basicly,

zoo is mall shit and so many tools wear the cloths but alot of cats i know are on the team now and my one boy is a design director there so i just kinda care by default for the last few months...

i was thinking once you pass the obvious obstacle of skating legless, tricks probably come pretty decently, cause you can probably flip shit good with your hands. i was watching the way he skates and he pushes himself off the board and that pulls the board up to do grinds and shit, pretty awesome.

nyjah huston, crazy little kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgaDs8dukJw

edit: the front hurricane that kid does, amazing.