The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

the only beef i have with shut is they sponsor that kook felix arguelles. that dude sucks.

Felix Arguelles is mad oldschool cat.

Damn... I aint even heard that name in mad long.

If he's riding for them it's cause he's OG.

And if he sucks, it's cause he's old.

I could be wrong, but I think he might have even ridden for Shut back in the late 80's.

Shut was more of a NYC local company anyways. Like a few freinds that started up their own shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well figure the old zoo york team wasnt really making zoo york the company any money.

yeah they were og, and yeah i was pissed that they got kicked off, but kept harold cause he was "the face" of zoo york, but still in the end when youre corporate, its not about friends but its about the paper.

but i dont think they should have gotten rid of the actual dudes that skated well...

like supa, or anthony correa. maybe they left on their own since everyone else got the boot?

haha i saw him get hurt badddd

he didnt skated for the rest of the day

dude came all cocky to the skate park ridding from here to there, 1 minute didnt even get to do a trick, he went up a bank and when he came down he slipped off, started to walk backwards all tripping and bang! his back hits the sharp tip of the a hubba.

retired for the day.

style is wacko too

yeah, and a douchebag who looks like all these other hollywood club dorks with their retarded outfits, manicured eyebrows, sparkly clothes, huge sunglasses etc etc etc. the guy is a fucking retard

LOL!

You seriously hate the man. :lol:

Dude apparently does have a bad case of the Hollywoods though.

Damn...

I remember when dude rocked dreads and looked like an Alva head. :lol: