The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i think pops got like 3 tricks. at most...?

mj is the silent killer.

hahaha i heard from a good source that papps did infact switch flip love...thats a huge as fuckn stair set. its like goliaths 4 stair. but i can straight up tell he has more then 3 tricks. i hear mariano has last part. and yeah jerry hsu is a fucking beast. BUT still wont have shit on lakai after tomorrow who ever is going to that premiere is a fuckn lucky bastard. and oh shit mj is supposed to have like 21 mins of footy stashed away i dont know about for lakai but either way thats a fuck load of footy. and adam dyet blows ....the worst style ever.

hahaha i heard from a good source that papps did infact switch flip love...thats a huge as fuckn stair set. its like goliaths 4 stair. but i can straight up tell he has more then 3 tricks. i hear mariano has last part. and yeah jerry hsu is a fucking beast. BUT still wont have shit on lakai after tomorrow who ever is going to that premiere is a fuckn lucky bastard. and oh shit mj is supposed to have like 21 mins of footy stashed away i dont know about for lakai but either way thats a fuck load of footy. and adam dyet blows ....the worst style ever.

i doubt mariano will get last part,

hes had too little time to film,

compared to mj, like you said, having over 20 mins footy...

widdled down to maybe 5 mins?

im looking forward to seeing mike carroll, mike mo, and alex olson the most.

i was hitting the corner of the pyramid in the first pic.

getting more and more air. getting more confident.

after getting used to it.

i went for a melon. i dont know what the fuck happened in the air . but i landed straight on my back, knocking the air out of me .

damn that shit sucked. i went pretty high too

i doubt mariano will get last part,

hes had too little time to film,

compared to mj, like you said, having over 20 mins footy...

widdled down to maybe 5 mins?

im looking forward to seeing mike carroll, mike mo, and alex olson the most.

for mike carroll is going to have a fuckn outstanding part. but come on dude mariano is a legend him and koston got on at the same time so its either mariano or koston ...but from what i have been hearing its going to be mariano. but overall mj has that much footy if you take all the throw away footy out id say prolly a good portion of it still wont be used. but he will prolly have 3rd to last i bet.

for mike carroll is going to have a fuckn outstanding part. but come on dude mariano is a legend him and koston got on at the same time so its either mariano or koston ...but from what i have been hearing its going to be mariano. but overall mj has that much footy if you take all the throw away footy out id say prolly a good portion of it still wont be used. but he will prolly have 3rd to last i bet.

i'm thinking mj might do a hsu and have a two song epic ender part, with another part thrown in somewhere as an easter egg.

i was hitting the corner of the pyramid in the first pic.

getting more and more air. getting more confident.

after getting used to it.

i went for a melon. i dont know what the fuck happened in the air . but i landed straight on my back, knocking the air out of me .

damn that shit sucked. i went pretty high too

Ouch.

UPDATE:

Went to the doctor's yesterday and he took the wrapping of my foot.

Damn, my foot looks baddddddd.

The swelling hasn't gone down enough for surgery yet. So I'm going back on Monday to check and see if it can happen on Tuesday.

If not, I have to wait until after Thanksgiving. :o

Got some more information from him though. Out of five bones in my foot, I broke 3 and displaced 1. This is very likely to affect me for the rest of my life. I might not be able to run or jump without considerable pain.

I need a backup plan. I don't want to go to college. I was thinking something like...locksmith, or electrican...something like that.

Suggestions?

Yo sorry to hear that Bruce_1nR.

Are you good with the computer? I assume you write so what about applying

those skills in another manner. Web shit Flash and CCS are in demand. Or the

other end like IT or some shit. Would you takes classes instead of the 4 years.

You're on this thing anyway use it to poke around and check everything out.

I'm not dissing the trades either just thinking why stand on the foot all day right?

That route can be very profitable too though.

Stay positive man.

I'm tryin bro. Just for the past two years I've always had my Army/Firefighter plan, so with that gone, its like...

What the fuck? Now I'm not better than all the seniors in my school who have no idea what the hell they're going to do after they graduate.

And if I can't run, or jump (or, take falls)

How can I continue to write graffiti....let alone skateboard....

:(

Bruce

What are the physical requiements for an EMT? If you're still in high school man you have

many options and choices. Don't forget that the surgery could go very well and it may not

turn out as bad as you are thinking. If you dwell on the negative possibilites you are very likely

to end up facing them as you have ruled out any positive outcome.

Life is about adapting to adversity. Right now your choices are being limited. A physically

challenging career may not be in the cards now. Start thinking about brain power.

I rode around on a bicycle for over a decade delivering packages 'cause I thought I wasn't

capable of much more. I learned a lot about life but I really wish I had the courage to man up

and try to realize my creative potential earlier. I did it a few years ago man it was really hard

but it was out of necessity. Life threw a lot of wake-up calls at me during that time too. But I

couldn't see any of them.

So I'm not saying your plan was bad, maybe it just wasn't the direction you should be going in?

Don't sell yourself short before you even get started, no matter what people are telling you.

For real.

i'm thinking mj might do a hsu and have a two song epic ender part, with another part thrown in somewhere as an easter egg.

my sources concur.

womphead, koston might have es footy that theyll throw in? whereas mariano just kinda got back into this shit, and probably not as much footy as theyd like. but who knows. we'll see after tonight.

im almost more excited about bonus footage and outtakes. haha

sorry to hear bruce,

i had a similar skate career ending point.

three bulging discs in my lower back at 16.

cried a little, then decided to pursue other things.

porcelain.

visalia looks like many other sadly built skate parks of cali.