Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

yes...

this is the dif. between a dwarf and a midget..

a dwarf is born with a normal torso and the legs and feet dont grow the same..

a midget is just small all over....

i thought dwarf and midget meant the same thing....except one was deragatory.

oh thank god.

that whole last bit of time has been awful. i actually did my homework and looked up flights whilst 12 oz was down...

for the record, holy shit this is going to be an expensive xmas... 900 on flights, probably a grand finishing my arm... plus booze, condoms, booze, and gas money. ugh.

I have had a shitty day. It is 1:30 I have to wake up at six. Supposed friends are talking shit and its pissing me off. But when I call them they don't want to talk shit to my face. I think I am going to ruin someone horribly. Hopefully tomorrow I fuck this girl who is practically perfect minus the fact shes kinda hippyish. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

i didnt know where else to post this flick (i thought about posting it in the orly/im in ur pics thread, but couldnt get past the "im in your shark" part) so im gonna post it here...

cut-shark3.jpg

Yo why's my man half shoeless?

Maybe his shit got ate off by the shark and he's trying to get it back. :lol:

yeha no shit...200 dollar knives freshly sharpened+ drunk= that

Yeah, but how did your asparagus turn out?

Just kidding. My friend used to sell Cutco knives and I like a dumb ass bought some. I did something similar while drunk trying to use a knife as a box cutter and slicing the top of my finger. Bad, very bad.

hahahaha needless to say it didn't...cutco haven't heard of that company i was rockin a wusthoff santoku style blade that i took to get sharpened at excalabur a lil over a month ago so the bitch is sharp as fuck they had to take off my finger nail which is why it looks real gnar but the cut was super fuckin clean...next time ill just filet a salmon or something instead of my finger

Yesterday sucked, I had to spend the day at the county jail trying to get one of my soldiers out. He crashed a fence after he had two beers and his car had a blown tire. I got in trouble because I tried to take a pic of him with my phone and the sheriff made me delete it. She was a bitch, but her boss was pretty cool after we told him about the bullshit she was pulling when she didn't let no one into the court room.

hahahaha needless to say it didn't...cutco haven't heard of that company i was rockin a wusthoff santoku style blade that i took to get sharpened at excalabur a lil over a month ago so the bitch is sharp as fuck they had to take off my finger nail which is why it looks real gnar but the cut was super fuckin clean...next time ill just filet a salmon or something instead of my finger

goddamn it. i don't know you, i don't think, but why the fuck do you take your knives to other people to sharpen 'em??? its your knife, IT is your right hand, why don't you buy a stone and learn to sharpen it yourself??? i barely ever let someone else touch my steel let alone my knives (paring, birdsbeak, a couple small exceptions). never my chefs, slicer, santoku, boning...

on other thoughts... i'm going book shopping this evening. i've been spending far too much time on the internet and not enough time reading. so hopefully soon you will all see an incredible decline in my post frequency.

Why can't nano technology be to the point where it could replicate the amount of pain meds I need right now??

Fuck that.. Nano technology scares me..

Imagine juggalos having that shit..

My friend was a door to door salesperson. She came to my house and talked me into buying things too sharp for me. Did you get to keep the fingernail? I had my back molar removed and got to keep it. It was completely hollow in the center from it being cavity ridden. Shit hurt so bad. If I remember, I'll post a picture of it...

I also have my wisdom teeth, I'm thinking of making a necklace.

at lunch today, i went to clean out my car. it's no where near being clean, but i threw all the trash out, water bottles, papers, etc., but being as i'm not so careful when it comes to taking care of my cds, i found a lot of them on the passenger floor. they're all scratched, gooey, and or broken. i hate it.