Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I believe her.

HAAAAAAAAA!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

damn wease, you need to get laid, you have like NO self esteem, unless you have a body type like Shrek, then, just become a cashier at your local grocery store.

i just got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. all were impacted.

i was loving the laughing gass.

but now i feel like complete shitt....

see i never get any good shit when i go to the hospital.. i didnt even get any medicine, and when they were pulled i just got novacane which didnt even work for one side and i felt him yank if out.. i thought maybe it was my imagination but i know it wasnt besides the fact that i screamed, and that side of my face was crying.. maybe its cause mine werent impacted, but ive known alot of people to get their wisdoms removed and get good shit afterwards...

catface: yes! very good idea..my parents had some purifiers and it was disgusting the blackness gunk it used to capture

I am tryiung to contact my group memebers so I can do this assignment with them but they are not answering my messages or emila. Fuck this, I need to get this shit sorted today so I can go wakeboarding tomorrow!!