Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.....i so i decided to download naruto episode 146 on bearshare since narutochuushin.com was taking too long with the subbing.

and bam 6 hours later i sit down to happily watch the awesomness that is the ninja naruto.. and lo and behold not only was the theme song new but the entire episode had been replaced by a ...black and white film called "GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTERSPACE"..

it wasnt too bad..

i'd watch it again....think i put it up on putfile or you send er somfin.. and post the link later...

thats what i get for not getting anime by direct or torrent..

^yeah man i had the same experience, i skipped past the intro and was like, "huh?"....skip skip skip...still gay niggers...skip skip..then i started laughing when i realized what they did.

Many Narutards cried that day.

Dattebayo - 1

Narutards - 0

*dude moogle, fuck bearshare and all that for Naruto.

Go directly to the source, excellent speed subbing by Dattebayo:

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

Oh, yeah.. I'm aware. It just fails to interest me like it used to. I've watched the anime and read the manga, but I've found that the series has turned into repetitious, long and achingly drawn out boring crap that I just can't get into anymore.

Shikamaru is still the truth though. I'll always adore that kid.

Originally posted by [Flowling.]@Aug 13 2005, 12:07 AM

Shikamaru is still the truth though. I'll always adore that kid.

0847.jpg-whatch it now!

...160-171 is hard as hell..that and the chance that we will get to see the other kyubii..as well as near the final showdown with the ..

uh i gotta go to the bar...i have been summoned by drunken friends offering free booze and shots..

must finish my battle in final fantasy tactics...later

Originally posted by aids is a myth@Aug 12 2005, 07:52 PM

http://newyork.craigslist.org/cas/

whats funny is that i was just looking at this page the other day. i mean the same exact one. all read: ski instructor looking for ski bunny for a fun night on the slopes. i think nyc is the most snowy place in the us. seriously.

Originally posted by ARCEL+Aug 13 2005, 04:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Aug 13 2005, 04:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Aug 12 2005, 09:28 PM

I'm here..super bored..boyfriend's gone on vacation till tuesday :(

he's probably fucking other girls

[/b]

no hes not, they're just jealous.