Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

i bought a rabbit while 12 oz was down. pretty pleased with it, 2008 S model 5 speed mt, ive stalled it a few times though. its my first german car here it is at my parents house.

RabbitS.jpg?t=1185833376

ewwwwww dude fuck a chain resturant I do not go to any of these places unless its for drinks.

Fucking retarded chains low quality of food and shit. Go in the fucking paper look up reviews and support your local resturants fuck a big company go somewhere smaller the food is always better the service is always better because they actually have a rep that they need to keep up so they can compete with fucking gay chains...

some chain restaurants are pretty good....

like the cheesecake factory....

i go to lil mom and pop restaurants too....but have had a couple bad experiences at some...so now i just go wherever the food tastes good.

FEAR AND LOATHING FANS!

It's been a long time coming, but it looks like Johnny Depp will finally get his wish to turn Hunter S. Thompson's The Rum Diary into a movie. And of course he'll be playing the legendary author. (Again.)

Fans of Depp, Thompson and Terry Gilliam will no doubt remember that the actor "sorta" played the 'gonzo journalist' in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. And say what you will about the movie itself, but Depp was pretty darn amazing in it. Producer (and frequent Depp collaborator) Graham King recently acquired the screen rights to The Rum Diary, and it looks like it could be Depp's next project after Mira Nair's Shantaram. Bruce Robinson will adapt the book as well as direct. (He directed Jennifer 8, How to Get Ahead in Advertising, and Withnail and I.)

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the story "is loosely based on Thompson's experience working as a freelance journalist in Puerto Rico in the late '50s. Depp will play a reporter who works alongside a motley crew of self-destructive staffers at a struggling San Juan newspaper, where an erotic love triangle emerges." Cool.

In years past, actors such as Nick Nolte, Benicio Del Toro, and Josh Hartnett had been attached to the project in one way or another. Looks like King, Depp, and Robinson might be starting from scratch this time.

i bought a rabbit while 12 oz was down. pretty pleased with it, 2008 S model 5 speed mt, ive stalled it a few times though. its my first german car here it is at my parents house.

RabbitS.jpg?t=1185833376

These cars are known to blow up.

Good luck with that.:D

i go to lil mom and pop restaurants too....but have had a couple bad experiences at some...so now i just go wherever the food tastes good.

This is why you read reviews...people pick up a newspaper! NOT THE SPORT PAGE NOT A MAGAZINE BUT A BOOK NIGGA A FUCKIN BOOK NIGGA!!

Fuck BET, hahahaha... I would seriously rather hang from my balls and then have an assistant cut the sack with a pair of prune snips than to subject myself to a bunch of fake ass fools acting like they can read... or they have the right to tell anyone to read.

? I do not follow. Anyway, about little john, he sucks, he'd be better just sticking to producing and leaving his "yeah's", his gold teeth he got to cover up his verniers he bought to replace the tooth decayed stumps in his mouth, and his gold plated cup out of the view of the video camera's filming...I wonder if he realizes that most 90% of the world thinks people like that are fools? oh and dread locks are dirty, I don't care if they're "washed"...