Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

that cat alex is hella cool though.

much props for letting my band open for hepcat way back in the day.

is that flick from when he was in the flash tv series?

this is really me

anchornyprek2.jpg

minus the ashy elbows..and gold whatch....it wasnt a good night for me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so today i attended my first womens studies lecture. it was about 40 people in it, and about 5-6 guys in the entire class. The rest were all moderate to highly attractive females...how sweet it is. I gotta suggest that all guys take a course like this in their time at school.

HAHAH Dazzle and i have a bet, i am claiming that all the honies are not man hating lesbo feminists, but he seems to think otherwise and believes that i have no chance in hell getting with any of them. I will update you all at the end of our semester and tell u what happens. wish me luck

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jan 13 2006, 12:02 AM

so today i attended my first womens studies lecture. it was about 40 people in it, and about 5-6 guys in the entire class. The rest were all moderate to highly attractive females...how sweet it is. I gotta suggest that all guys take a course like this in their time at school.

HAHAH Dazzle and i have a bet, i am claiming that all the honies are not man hating lesbo feminists, but he seems to think otherwise and believes that i have no chance in hell getting with any of them. I will update you all at the end of our semester and tell u what happens. wish me luck

WIZ I TOOK A WOMEN STUDIES CLASS SOPHOMORE YEAR AND THERE WAS NOTHING BUT BUTCHED OUT DYKES HATING ON ANY BITCH WITH A LOW CUT SHIRT. FUCK THAT. YOU MUST GOT LUCKY CUZ AINT NOBODY TAKIN WOMENS STUDIES EXCEPT A BUNCH OF ROSIE ODONELLS DOGGIE DOG, GOOD LUCK FINDIN A BOBBLEHEAD IN THERE. THUMBS DOWN TO THAT SHIT HUB. PLUS THE WHOLE CLASS IS GONNA EXPECT YOU TO GIVE A MALE POINT OF VIEW ON EVERYTHING WHICH IS GONNA RUIN YOUR CHANCE TO FUCK ANY OF THESE BROADS. MY WOMENS STUDIES TEACHER THOUGHT MY GRILL WAS DISGUSTING AND ALWAYS TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DUMMY. I DONT REMEMBER ONE WORD THAT CAME OUT THAT BITCH MOUTH. I STILL GOT A C THOUGH, I AINT MAD.

M E R O G E E E

MLBCEEEEEEEEEE

thats too bad mero. i still havent had any discussions done in class, so it can still turn out pretty shitty, but from the way some of these girls looked, it seemed as if they didnt even know what feminism or equality was, let alone believed in some anti-man type shit. Also, i think i could convince them that i aint no dumby and all that jazz. No feminist broad is gunna clown me, im too smart for that shit. If they even DREAM of being able to do that they better wake up and apologize

Fuck... 2nd week of worried unemployment. What the fuck am I gonna do about my mortgage? I should just chill. This is the best studio in the city I've aplied at, they said they would DEFINETLY get back... I have refrences from a Disney vet, he said chill... I'll chill. This time should be utilized for bombing. Hmmm.....