Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...i dusted off my snes roms today and began playing a few classics... such as zombies ate my neighbors,kirby's dreamcourse..

and killer instinct...orchid is still bad ass as hell although i could never do her jump in combos for some reason.

its 4 a.m and i'm up waiting for my booty call to get back from the club in milwaulkee...

just finished watching phantasm 2 for the bajillionth time..

i think i'll start watching evil dead 2..

i have a compulsive habit of watching sequels to movies without ever wanting to watch the first one..or even the movies after the second if there are..

to this day i wonder what the rest of and begining of godfather is like...

i cant find the nonsense thread....

wisconsin dank is skunk...i'm getting carpal tunnel from picking seeds

i miss how when you clicked on a thread then hit the go button the thread title would stay highlighted until you closed the browser window...

i also dont like the number 78..

i want those haze addidas really bad...

..think i'll go back to my yard till the booty call gets here.

small town painting is lame..but it sure as hell gives me a chance to master some shit without the drama..and subjecting others to my eyesore creations....and lemme tell ya that krylon plastic shit looks nice as hell on a wall for about a week in the summer and then it just sorta starts to melt..

yeh

Originally posted by [Flowling.]@Aug 19 2005, 01:11 PM

LMAO.

Why does everyone here assume I'm female? What... do I just resonate the huge tits and 'gina vibe?

Someone clue me in.

hmm, ok.

your screen name is flowling, kinda like flowing, which reminds me of a period or something.

not a very manly screen name, especially when you factor in the characters.

also, your location is lost avenue or something.

again, sorta feminine

i dunno, maybe your just a girly boy.

but you also just called it a 'gina

i'm still thinking you're a chick

now show the tits.

Word,zombies ate my neighbors was dope. I had it on sega genesis.

I bought tales from the crypt season 1 a couple days ago. Good stuff but the episode I wanted to see wasnt on there. I cant really remember it..A prisoner is handcuffed to a cop, the cop dies, the prisoner is stuck dragging the dead corpse across the desert. Prisoner somehow breaks his back, vultures then eat his eyeballs. Shit was nuts.

^eeey i remember that one! it was sick as fuck, dude was hot that the police managed to handcuff him before he could get away...didn't he swallow the key or some shit? i'da chewed that dudes fuckin arm off to get loose my nigga

*in response to tales from the crypt, not rev. casek

Originally posted by symbols+Aug 22 2005, 08:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Aug 22 2005, 08:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-[Flowling.

,Aug 19 2005, 01:11 PM]LMAO.

Why does everyone here assume I'm female?  What... do I just resonate the huge tits and 'gina vibe?

Someone clue me in.

hmm, ok.

your screen name is flowling, kinda like flowing, which reminds me of a period or something.

not a very manly screen name, especially when you factor in the characters.

also, your location is lost avenue or something.

again, sorta feminine

i dunno, maybe your just a girly boy.

but you also just called it a 'gina

i'm still thinking you're a chick

now show the tits.

[/b]

...Funny.

Every time I wake up absurdly hungover I want to drink REALLY cold drinks but I never have ice in my house. I always start to think in a hungover stupor whether you can get freestanding ice machines like the ones inbuilt in to fridges (pour water in and then ice comes out - dope) and several times I have almost gone to an appliance shop to look for one. Next time I get that hungover I will fufill this sprititual ice quest

Actually, that sounds about decent if you ask me.... the only deciding factor really would be *What six games. If they were six shit games, which I know the ps2 has alot of shit games so this is a very real possibility, then maybe $200 would be more fair. Now on the other hand I can see chargin 250 or 275 if the games are good/rare/classics that people are trying to get off ebay because they're sold out everywhere else. Oh well, it's whatever, good luck with that.

elfwagun3.jpg

They lived in a mobile home, inside a trailer park in the woodlands of California. They were enjoying a night of singing folk songs when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Tom thought it might be their friends Jeff & Marsha, but it wasn't. It was an Elf with a Gun, who shot Tom.

elfwagun1.jpg

NO, you're THE MAN

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Aug 23 2005, 12:07 AM

dude...gina?

i woulda used jade gate...or heavans door..or..where my money goes, or the origin of all misery, or inside out meat curtains..,pink taco, funk factory..

i'm sure you woulda used one of those epithets.

you're not a chick.

chicks say gina.

hahahaaaa stoopit.

inside out meat curtains is effing grody.

that's right,

i typed grody.