how do i track someone down who gaffled me on ebay

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking@Feb 2 2005, 02:53 PM

read the whole thread jerkoff.

and yeah, i would def. set up the beat down heshy. half the squad is out that way arent they? aster? lex dimes? this should be an easy one.

Are you talking to me? I've read the whole thread, someone else was willing to pay more than HESHIANDET for an item so they won the auction. If HESHIANDET reaslly wanted the runners then he would have put in a higher bid. Ebay isn't that hard to figure out how to use.

Originally posted by The Big Lebowski+Feb 2 2005, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Big Lebowski - Feb 2 2005, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 2 2005, 02:53 PM

and yeah, i would def. set up the beat down heshy. half the squad is out that way arent they? aster? lex dimes? this should be an easy one.

Are you talking to me? I've read the whole thread, someone else was willing to pay more than HESHIANDET for an item so they won the auction. If HESHIANDET reaslly wanted the runners then he would have put in a higher bid. Ebay isn't that hard to figure out how to use.

[/b]

No you are a complete fucking idiot. Congratulations...

Originally posted by trackstand+Feb 2 2005, 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Feb 2 2005, 03:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Big Lebowski@Feb 2 2005, 09:08 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 2 2005, 02:53 PM

No you are a complete fucking idiot. Congratulations, your one level above me now, I'm an idiot and an asshole

[/b]

No, I just missed a post and put all the auction snips posts together and came up with 5. Maybe if the original post said what the problem was instead of making it seem like someone had just out bid him on ebay there would be way less posts on this thread.

whatever, it was an honest mistake. heshy blew it with a bad title and a vague description.

and yes, there are ways to be covered. paypal will refund your money and ebay will look into it...or atleast they claim they will.

apparently this kid wasnt aware that we got niggas who will shank you for veteran status. 12oz crew rolls deep.

Originally posted by The Big Lebowski+Feb 2 2005, 10:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Big Lebowski - Feb 2 2005, 10:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by seeking@Feb 2 2005, 02:53 PM

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Feb 2 2005, 06:12 AM

let me clarify, by "beat" i meant he stole my money. i won the auction, paid dude, then never got my shit..........

So ebay isnt that hard, but reading apparently is.

what kind of retard would actualy write all the true info of his email address, I dont even do that for 120z.. incase i talk shit i waouldn't want to get get people to stalk me for the rest of my life... common saence.. so i dont know what you were thinking when you said you were going to track his email.. email him (if it is his email address he created and can check it) and ask for sympathy.. like maybe 5 or 10 bucks convinve it will save him from hell or sometihng.. religious poel always used to do that with me the but the dance boring wrong

Archived