When your friends get mugged on your doorstep

!@#$%

Originally posted by Weapon X+Dec 20 2004, 01:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Dec 20 2004, 01:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Dec 20 2004, 01:36 PM

you fuck with the wire weapon, the last two episodes were wild as fuck.

yo, that negro lesbian sex scene got me hard as fuck! Yeah, I can't wait for the next season.

*yo, villain, how much did that knife run you?

[/b]

Kema was at them titties like the cure might be in there.

the WIRE is whats up on TV. not sure where else they can go now though, I guess its all about marlo, and that light skinned dude in avons crew, hes gonna step up. that dude from kids cant catch a break dead agian.

DEADWOOD SOON-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazy stories. i remember back in the summer of '96, me and a bunch of other kids from school had taken up a summer job. we worked for the city and basically picked up trash and cut weeds. we worked out in the Venice section of L.A. one day before we came to work, this area called the Venice Circle next to where we worked had been sealed off by police tape because that same morning a bunch of armored guards that were transiting money at the bank had gotten killed in a botched robbery-attempt. it was all on the news and everything.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Dec 20 2004, 03:29 PM

when i was a young kid about 8 years old..we had to live in the projects (vandaveer projects- nostrand ave,bklyn) and you would always hear some wild shit..gun shots..fights...a girl screaming like she was gettin rapped...all types of shit...and i remeber one day i was sitting in the living room playing a game when i heard something loud in the hallway out side my door...all of a sudden "bang bang bang" sounded like they were braking my door down..my dad jumps up grabs a bat and opens the door.. as soon as he opened the door some guy fell in..dude was stabbed at least 9, 10 times..there was blood everywhere..he had a big gash on his face..my dad made me leave the room...first time i ever seen a dead body up close...it fucked me up for life...the 1st of the next month we moved out of there..

crack wars

i decided though, getting robbed is way better than getting shot.

i've been attacked a few times in this city, the time the robbery was unsuccesful was the time i was really hurt.

give up the loot, it ain't worth becoming a victim or a murderer.

happy holidays peoples.

Originally posted by wiseguy@Dec 21 2004, 06:02 AM

two of my friends in brazil got robbed at gunpint by two dudes, while they were sitting in their car out the front of their house. they lost everyting they had of value. it sucked balls.

Do you know where in Brazil? It's really bad there, and yet it's such a beautiful place. When I lived there I had some things taken from me a few times (I lived there from age 6 to 12), and my brother who is 2.5 years older got held up at gunpoint while waiting for my dad in our car. The guy took the car but we ended up getting it back after he crashed it later that day. Brazil is no joke. The bad guy from City of God still operates in Rio.

Organized soccer fan clubs were banned because of the ammount of violence and killings that resulted when arch-rival fans clashed.

i saw some insane footage of the rio soccer team arriving in the rio airport after losing a national championship game a month or so ago.

a huge mob of angry fans were there to meet and beat them.

it was ugly.

brazil is not fucking around.

i wanna visit there.

that's the cool thing about being from such a jacked up city, nowhere i've been on earth frightens me now.

Word, I went to a game while I was there, and nothing happened really, except some MP's took away some trouble makers and what not. But still, as you said they aren't fuckin around. I was sitting in the section for Sao Paulo fans (which is not the team I route for, I route for Corinthians but of course didn't say shit cuz I like to breathe)...but yeah, it was such an intense vibe and I just would not want to get caught in the middle of some big fight there.

There were some fans mock fighting, one guy taking another's cap and shirt and playing monkey in the middle, a lot of pushing and shoving, som punching and kicking, then the next second smiling and hand shaking, then back to the mock fighting...people were looking over, and this is a few rows down from me (place was paaacked)...I thought something would go down for sure.

Still, Brazil is great, I love it there and want to go back, just gotta be safe and smart. If you go symbols, consider the north east of the country, places like Fortaleza, Bahia, Salvador, Recife. It's nice there year round and the beaches are all with that clear blue water, real afro-centric areas (esp Bahia).

Originally posted by villain@Dec 20 2004, 01:04 PM

I like my new knife.... :D

smifanwesson.gif

you know i am really suprised how many people carry knifes as protection, dont get me wrong i like knifes, but dude they arent good protection, there are much better options out there, unless you know how to use a knife.

and i got robbed 3 blocks from my house, over the summer i caught a hand turned around and had a gun in my face, they got my smokes a backpack with a couple beers in it but let me keep my skateboard and markers.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by spectr+Dec 21 2004, 05:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Dec 21 2004, 05:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Dec 20 2004, 01:04 PM

you know i am really suprised how many people carry knifes as protection, dont get me wrong i like knifes, but dude they arent good protection, there are much better options out there, unless you know how to use a knife.

and i got robbed 3 blocks from my house, over the summer i caught a hand turned around and had a gun in my face, they got my smokes a backpack with a couple beers in it but let me keep my skateboard and markers.

[/b]

just pretend to grab your wallet and pull your knife out and slit thier throat...grab thier gun and have a new form of protection

Originally posted by willy.wonka+Dec 21 2004, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willy.wonka - Dec 21 2004, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by spectr@Dec 21 2004, 05:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-villain@Dec 20 2004, 01:04 PM

just pretend to grab your wallet and pull your knife out and slit thier throat...grab thier gun and have a new form of protection

[/b]

okay there roger ramjet... lol

yeah kaes, it was in belem, in the state of para, in the north... i was there that night, i should have explained it better. within 5 minutes of me and 2 others walking inside the house, they got mugged and guns pointed in their faces. shit was gnarly, brazil can be a gnarly place its alright if you are careful though.

i never got mugged, i did get my discman stolen by the caretaker of the house that i was staying in though. i got it back though, 2 of my brazilian friends that was staying with found out that it was him, threatened him with a machete and set of nunchuks... i got it back pretty quick.

Hmm, I don't know if I've been there. I was much younger when I lived there, but yeah, it's a very violent place. That kind of thing happens a lot.

I remember once going into a store while a friend waited with our bikes. When I came out my bike was missing, and he was like, yo they took your bike. I thought it was a joke of course and was like, yeah okay where'd you hide it? He told me one of the kids had gone into the store with knife to my back (I had no idea), and the other took the bike, which seems weird, but anyway. A couple days later an older friend was at his sisters' place in a much more ghetto area (favela) and noticed my bike being cleaned up. He took it and my pops gave him a reward for it.

We had bikes stolen from inside our "yard" too. I didn't even live in a bad area, but shit like that happens everywhere.

yeah, anything of value has to be fucking watched with a hawk eye, or fucking bolted down. i had shit all valuables when i went out though. so that was okay. brazil was strange, the people are so laid back and friendly, but then there is this gnarly side, i guess that is what desperation will do to people... :(

as for the football matches there, i knew what to expect, but all the people i met there were quick to tell me "football is religion" they take that shit very serious.

Hmm... hearing all these stories... Brazil doesn't seem all that bad to me now.

But then again I did have the whole someone getting stabbed on our porch thing happen when i was a kid and kids finding dead bodies and shit.... had a few B&Es on us... I had about 10 of my bikes stolen. Shit first time I was riding my big wheel and I got off and took a few steps and motherfuckers barrelled by in a car and snatched that shit up! WTF!?!

Strangely enough though.... while people around me have been getting mugged, I've never gotten mugged yet. Maybe it's cause I look scarey! haha... And I always pull that mexican judo shit.

And yeah, I do actually usually keep my knife by my wallet.

As for people pulling a gun on me.... you know what? Like symbols said, fuck that. I'm not going to play Clint Eastwood and try to outdraw a motherfucker when they've already got the jump on me.

When I lived in Argentina they told me never to carry more money than I was willing to loose. I never had an incedent but I knew a lot of people who did. My host dad was stopped at a stop light and some dude with a gun pulled up on a bike next to him and pointed it at him. He slammed on the gas, the guy tried to shoot him but there were no bullets left so he threw the gun at the car. haha

Yeah south america is intense, I plan on going back to argentina it was totally awesome, I also want to go to Chile and bolivia. Brazil sounds cool, but I don't know portugese.

After going down there I really am not scared of shit up here. I had so many times I almost died in cars it wasnt funny. They would laugh at you if you put on your seatbelt, even if the driver was totally drunk. There was some statistic like saying that washington dc had 60 deaths in car accidents in a year, rome had like 75, Buenos Aires had 400 somthing the same year.

Oh yeah, I went to a metal concert down there. It makes even really hardcore concerts in the states seem totally pussy.

The band wasnt even that hardcore, but there seriously wasnt a single place in the whole god damn venue (which was completely packed) that wasnt a huge mosh pit. The whole time you have to keep jumping to keep from getting trampled, plus everyone smuggled fireworks in. This was an indoor venue and they were lighting off huge fireworks that were ment to go up in the air and then explode with a big spark pattern. Of course the shits would bounce off the ceiling and land in the crowd randomly and explode. Then people were lighting off m 80 size fireworks and throwing them in the crowd, randomly you would see everyone running from a certain point and you would be crushed against the wall, the thing would blow up and people would cheer and run back. Also all kinds of folks were waving road flares, spraying sparks all over. Fucking insane. So many peopel were packed into the upper deck of the venue and jumping, I could literally see it bouncing up and down, i thought that shit was going to collapse and kill everyone.

worse case scenariio is you think got the knife for all the right reasons when theres a gun pulled on you or your getting stabbed with your own knife beucase you didnt know what the fuck you were doing in the sight of danger.

whats funny is i thought of jamie lee ? foxx or whatever his name is in callateral when that dudes shuving guns in a dudes face for a cell phone and sticking up cops and tieing them to cars. ha funny

• 1 year later...

Archived