When your friends get mugged on your doorstep

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends got mugged with knives and some guy tried to tell the muggers to go away and they beat him stabbed him and killed him . all for about 25 and a bag of weed.

all my friends had to have all their shit taken for forensics then they didnt get any back for about 6 months

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jan 11 2006, 05:09 PM

Hell, take some of it.

We did that once in the apartments I used to live in. We got all kinds of shit.

it's mostly clothes.

yuck.

it rained today

some junkies found a dvd player yesterday... two actually.

but i have an extra dvd player sitting in my closet.

there's no xbox out there.

DC isnt that bad, it all depends on how you maintain yourself to be honest, i remember we were in a good part of d.c just a few blocks from the mall but some suburban kids were being suburban and caught wreck outside a record store. it's all if's and tiff's however staying in a bad neighborhood, that you know is bad, when you arent doing the bad shit is no good.

And i hate charm city, i always thought that place was drudgery.

be safe lady.

Villian, im gonna eventually look at that place yoru staying at but i think plans have taken a completely diff. step in the ways of life (yea it involves another chick lol) so we'll see.

not true about dc. a buddy of mine got pistol whipped outside a metro station for his (northface) coat and bag. They broke his jaw. All he said to them as they were robbing him was "you going to finish the job?" kid has balls.

But it comes down to where you are, how many are you, and how you maintain yourself. That goes for anywhere.

in fact last year I got surrounded by a by about 6 guys in a park at night. One guy had a sword, the rest had knives and screwdrivers. Got punched to the ground and the then had the sword pressed against my neck while some softcock kicked me in the face. Shit was dope though, I didn't have a scratch. They stabbed my mate in the back. He didn't even know he been stabbed (through the lung) until he fell over

Also some fags also tried to rob me and my brother a couple of months ago. The faggots didn't get anything althought my brother got a sore jaw and a split lip

one time some kids rolled on these tracks and started throwing rocks and shit

i wanted to spray em in the face bad but i didn't wanna get any closer.

i just ran away haha, i'll admit it.

i've been beaten severly by a gang of kids before, shit ain't cool.

yo whiteox, where in aussieland are you?

they carry swords?!

ahhahaaa

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 13 2006, 01:50 AM

yo whiteox, where in aussieland are you?

they carry swords?!

ahhahaaa

Considering as he is offline and I am bored, I will field that one.

He lives in Sydney, which is [arguably] the roughest of the capital cities in Australia in terms of juvenile crime [gangs/bashings etc.].

Edit: Spelang.

Guest KING BLING

I used to stroll around drunk by my white self around the Red Hook projects in Brooklyn at like 3am drunk...I'm not hard, but two things let me do this and actually get to joke around with hoods, crackheads and fat black women - I carried myself honestly, and I don't wear dumbshit like Northface jackets and Ipods...

Not that anyone really deserves it but if you walk around the hood looking like a myspace profile <art school type thru internet gangster> you are going to find that being loud in your real life profile is looking to be a victim...oooooooh, no you didn't

Archived