Toys post here...

swif1

Dear Rend,

Please stop posting those same handstyles..asking for advice, while completely ignoring the post above you. You could give advice, as well as recieve it. I like some of your shit, but coming on here asking for advice on everything down to your handstyle is not necessary. Not to mention you already posted it. I'm not nockin' you, so don't take it that way. I would just like to see this thread actually help someone.

Thanx-1

P.S. I like the 4th one down, on the right side. (handstyle)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude crave just put them directly on the board with the img tags... They're OK though but the R in the first one sucks

And Rend the C in that lack battle looks like an S to me... The only reason I knew it was a C was because I read the Lack battle part... And the A is getting covered a bit too much by the L I think...

I'll fix some of that stuff you guys said and get the revised one up here later...

Hey guys!

Man, I hate to see myself in the toy forum, but I'm in real distress right now... For a while, I was trying to overcome my dellimna with the coloring of my sketches... For awhile, I've been trying different techniques to color the filling of my drawings, but it hasn't been working right, for the most part, the sketch would look murkey and flat... Something that has been pissing the shit out of me for awhile, I have abunch of sketches with that problem, but theyr in the hands of my other friends... i only got one sketch witch have that problem..

dsc003367fr.jpg

anyways, if someone got advice for me, even though I hate it... But i'm begginning to get desparate... ughh...

Originally posted by SkYT@Mar 22 2006, 12:52 AM

img060.jpg

i'll post some of my shet...

maybe jus one wildstyle..

most of my time,its wildstylez,barely basic letters.im still toy but i go beyond that..

what's the use if nobody can read it?

oh yeah, and your 3d is way off on the top.

"wildstylez" don't mean that you go nutso with arrows and shit. It's based on actual basic letters.

get schooled... wtf is up with 12oz these days?

Originally posted by simp_oner+Mar 21 2006, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simp_oner - Mar 21 2006, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkYT@Mar 21 2006, 07:52 PM

img060.jpg

most of my time,its wildstylez,barely basic letters.im still toy but i go beyond that..

heyy i never knew u had a file on 12 oz cool

[/b]

chee-yawppz...we go bombing SIMP....boring das y spring break.can? or no can?

Originally posted by vacuum cleaner+Mar 21 2006, 06:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vacuum cleaner - Mar 21 2006, 06:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkYT@Mar 22 2006, 12:52 AM

img060.jpg

what's the use if nobody can read it?

oh yeah, and your 3d is way off on the top.

"wildstylez" don't mean that you go nutso with arrows and shit. It's based on actual basic letters.

get schooled... wtf is up with 12oz these days?

[/b]

geez,this is "toy posts"..wildstyles are meant to not be read at most times..every1 got different styles of their own so take a grip//wtf...

Well the 3d is totally screwed up all over the place... We can't crit on letter structure since we can't see the letters and the structure's one of the most important parts... Simples are the way to go if you're a toy. You can't just expect style to come by adding arrows and all that shit. It takes years and years from what I've heard... Just post something simple so someone can crit you on something

Damn can you make them any bigger? First of all they're blurry and then you go and make em small... Try and make em a little bigger... Try going with block letters first.... You missed some 3d in the M... Well, there's not really much more I can see but definitely go for blcok or bubble letters and post it up

Originally posted by HandPickedGod@Mar 21 2006, 11:18 PM

Hey guys!

Man, I hate to see myself in the toy forum, but I'm in real distress right now... For a while, I was trying to overcome my dellimna with the coloring of my sketches... For awhile, I've been trying different techniques to color the filling of my drawings, but it hasn't been working right, for the most part, the sketch would look murkey and flat... Something that has been pissing the shit out of me for awhile, I have abunch of sketches with that problem, but theyr in the hands of my other friends... i only got one sketch witch have that problem..

dsc003367fr.jpg

anyways, if someone got advice for me, even though I hate it... But i'm begginning to get desparate... ughh...

Anyone with advizzice?

Woah, this turned out worse than I thought it would... I'll try something a little different next time... The fill sucks since I forgot how I used to do it so that it came all light and balanced and then I remembered in the middle of the coloring and by then I couldn't do anything about the previous ones... Here it is anyway...

819c0e46.jpg