Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey can someone help me with a problem im having painting?

when I use my outline caps and spray verticaly (as in a line going up and down) it's fine and clean, but when i spray horizontal lines, the top half of the line is clean and then i get loadsa crappy splattery shit out of the bottom of the line! :S

My caps are clean and it happens with new caps as well! Im painting with beltons.

Cheers

H

Also, How did you all learn to paint? I live in a small conservative town in the south of england and NOBODY here paints! I guess the best way is to learn from someone right? but who! I cant exactly just go up to someone painting a legal in another city and go 'scuse me could you teach me how to paint pleasE? I'll just get laughed at!!

I like the bottom BE lemonjuice.looks alrite m8.

Onelegout: Theres not much to painting really. You have to pick it up yourself. It'll take a few practises to stop drips and get used to the can and your done.Yeh,it's a good idea to have someone to teach you, but where you are thats not really gonna happen. As for the spray. Make sure you keep it at room temperature. between 20-25 degrees celcius and shake it loads. Not sure what else you can do!!

Something different.Never tried anything like this before.

Please try and ignore the RED blobs! I was pissing about with fake blood and didn't relise it went all over it!!lol

What do you think of it...?

DSC00258.JPG.7728a82892b333d1a061d1899a3219d5.JPG

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit+Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Politics&Bullshit - Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 11:29 AM

edit

be.jpg

be2.jpg

here are some simps any input would be great

:nope: Theres already someone who writes Be in Provi.

[/b]

yea me ive been reppin it for a while but im changin it ne way but thanx for the input

Originally posted by sins@Mar 24 2006, 11:03 AM

this is what i don't like about this thred u get TOYS giving feedback 2 ppl that are better than themself.....

the pro's should be giving the feed back

like vare nows what he's talking about...

not potoweed :hatred: :hatred: ....just pisses me off

what why??

Originally posted by TheArchitect+Mar 24 2006, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheArchitect - Mar 24 2006, 12:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GAM1TF@Mar 24 2006, 09:45 AM

Picture005.jpg

here's one i just thru together i tried one of the examples yall thru me, let me know what you think CRITZ :yuck: :king: :yuck:

That looks like a really bad thow up. Do yourself a favor and start with block letters.

[/b]

i tried block letters they looked worse, i just started with throwups and i'm tryin to work on em. i changed my tag not to long ago so i'm tryin to get used to it. it gets better every time i do it. it's all about progression. this also looks much better in paint on a wall. i'm not to good with pens especially when i've been up for 35 hours, the lack of sleep makin me shaky

i tried block letters they looked worse, i just started with throwups and i'm tryin to work on em. i changed my tag not to long ago so i'm tryin to get used to it. it gets better every time i do it. it's all about progression. this also looks much better in paint on a wall. i'm not to good with pens especially when i've been up for 35 hours, the lack of sleep makin me shaky

Then keep doing throw ups but try to make it look a little more fluid.

Do them faster with a looser hand.

Originally posted by lemon juice+Mar 24 2006, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lemon juice - Mar 24 2006, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 11:29 AM

edit

be.jpg

be2.jpg

yea me ive been reppin it for a while but im changin it ne way but thanx for the input

[/b]

:haha: Nah B, I'm talkin bout the real Be. That dude BETWO is a king compared to you.

ok i'll give it a shot thankx bro

ok i'll give it a shot thankx bro

my advice is if you cant do blockz ur not an artist dont bother wasting ur time and mine with this wako bubble imitation shit go away practice your block letters if ur serious about beeing in this game

and dont post them up till ur happy with them dnt just post for critz either u will just get merked back to the start!!!

no go away and seriously think if its werth it for u!!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by ALCI@Mar 24 2006, 12:26 PM

Fuck all you fuckin toys!

I suggest you quit while you can, before you get stomped by US. You dumb fucks play around with your shit like its a game. this aint no sport. We inheret our skills, you cant just pick it up one day and expect to be good. So drop the paint, the pens, the rollers, and quit suckin them dicks, FOOOLS!!!

no u cant just pick it up and expect to be good thats why WHERE FUCKING HERE !!!!!!

it is a sport son its a beefing sport yo!!!!!!

my advice is if you cant do blockz ur not an artist dont bother wasting ur time and mine with this wako bubble imitation shit go away practice your block letters if ur serious about beeing in this game

and dont post them up till ur happy with them dnt just post for critz either u will just get merked back to the start!!!

no go away and seriously think if its werth it for u!!

instead of bein a dick why dont you give me some tips dude, like u said in that last post THIS IS WHY WERE HERE i'm here to learn, i want to know what i'm doin wrong and what i'm doin right. cause last time i checked this thread is called TOYS POST HERE in this case i would say i am a toy who wants to learn so help me out

Originally posted by onelegout@Mar 24 2006, 10:57 AM

Hey can someone help me with a problem im having painting?

when I use my outline caps and spray verticaly (as in a line going up and down) it's fine and clean, but when i spray horizontal lines, the top half of the line is clean and then i get loadsa crappy splattery shit out of the bottom of the line! :S

My caps are clean and it happens with new caps as well! Im painting with beltons.

try moving your hand faster across the walll and keep the cap level(straight as possible)

also try painting closer to the wall in tandem with quick spray strokes..

it salso depends on the climate,and wall you are painting on

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit+Mar 24 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Politics&Bullshit - Mar 24 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 01:34 PM

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 24 2006, 11:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-lemon juice@Mar 24 2006, 11:29 AM

edit

be.jpg

be2.jpg

ok thanx for the heads up man even tho his tag isnt be but ill take that into consideration

:haha: Nah B, I'm talkin bout the real Be. That dude BETWO is a king compared to you.

[/b]

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Mar 24 2006, 02:20 PM

"ok thanx for the heads up man EVEN THO HIS TAG ISN'T BE but ill take that into consideration yea me ive been reppin it for a while but im changin it ne way"

:huh2: What do you mean his tag isn't "Be"? I told you he writes BETWO. as in "BE" "Two", get it?

ok i got it. thanks man what do u write