Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

freake, that Claim is tight but the 3d at the I is kinda messed up since it's not the same size as the other 3ds...

Moogle, that shit's tight... I like that afro guy and the red horn thing. Some other stuff was cool to but I just can't remember and I'm too lazy to scroll up... Like the name too haha.. Final Fantasy's the shitz

uytrwe.jpg

wwetuu.jpg

ewerwrds.jpg

mnbv.jpg

unfinished train outline..prolly gonna take out th back teeth and trim the nose

and i'm done posting for now..

some day i'll put up some finished stuff..but since that hasnt really happened in 7 years of being here...uhm..someday

i mainly use black or blue pen..

once in a while i'll draw in pencil.. and i try to stay away from using large nibbed markers for drawing on paper.. since they tend to bleed and force my to work by making things larger than they need...

although if you have the correct type of paper you should have to worry about unwanted bleeding and color blending

boards2.jpg

comic book backing boards are great for prismas and letrasets

one side is glossy and the other plain...but sharpies bleed on the plain side..

you can get these for 1000 for about 10-20 bucks at any cllectors shop or online

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hs=mE...100&sa=N&tab=iw

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Mar 23 2006, 10:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Mar 23 2006, 10:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-5iveDee@Mar 22 2006, 03:22 PM

noi.jpg

[/b]

i dont like it

sorry but its just not my thing u need simpler letters like NO extentions etc and ge them lines sorted i mean fuk me they wobbly as fuk YO!

duct dont like the fros the first piece isnt bad the second could be improved but your going simple good job with that and also sort ya steadyness out fuk man

what is it with u heads your all shook up n shit get your simples down and get the fuckers clean and crisp then worry about add ons etc once u can draw your letters clean crisp and proportionate then post the fuckers up until then id stay away from this thread cus ur just cloggin the fucker up with garbage

my opionion thats all

dnt mean to get tough but its about time some of u took into account how long u been doin this shit for and took time to sit back and think simple as well as put it to paper

then maybe we can all get outta this thread and make our own or even go out n paint !!!!!!!

peace out !!!

FUCK SANDERS !!

v.a.r.e xx :haha: