Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ConnorMacManus@Mar 20 2006, 09:45 PM

they already tried that, it's time sanders goes to the uk and they duke it out in person...

vare, you're from the uk, right?

sorry but what the fuck do you think this is a fucking lamb to the slaughter

vare n sanders have internet beef

and its not like either one of them really gives a fuck

who and what does or goes where so id suggest if theve already battled against each other then the beef should be in the past

end of my 10 shreds

.DOPAH.

Originally posted by Rend@Mar 20 2006, 03:05 PM

wenever i TRY to buy paint they cashiers always acting like imma vandalize and say what u gon do with all these cans? wut do yall usually say? cuz i convinced my bro to buy me 6 cans and they asked him.

just be like im spray painting your house tonight bitch get outta my face... just kidding

just be chill and say your spray painting your basement or rack that shit :yuck:

oh yeah ENKO!

graff is a crime homie!

its a felony and if your caught ur getting arrested

and cops will beat your face in when you tell them your expressing "your freedom of speech" by damaging other peoples property

who you think the judge is going to pick when the guy whos wall you just fucked up presses charges for destroying his new paint job.

cmon kids, if you are stopped for graffing, you better run!!

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 19 2006, 07:14 PM

well if u go right in to the 3d on that top one on top of the V right hand side you will see.... multiple errors

.... only messing with ya there fine nice colours aswell what ya using prismas!!!

haha yea well i use sharpies right now. But i just bought some prisma's off ebay so they should be coming soon.

Originally posted by x1pm+Mar 20 2006, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x1pm - Mar 20 2006, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Fancy@Mar 20 2006, 10:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-x1pm@Mar 20 2006, 03:59 PM

[

is this farci?

it's arabic

[/b]

as far as writing style goes,there is no difference between the two,its the inflection and theway the languages are spoken that makes them different.i spent a year in iraq,you pick up on stupid shit when your getting shot from behind the walls that shit is written on