Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Colonel Sanders+Mar 16 2006, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Colonel Sanders - Mar 16 2006, 04:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lemon juice@Mar 16 2006, 01:42 PM

Vare ur shit is strait dont sweat tha haters jus keep on bombin holla back homie peace

...You sir, are a faggot.

[/b]

ok what ever you say captain :haha:

Hey im back again. I changed my name completely. I was half asleep when the name popped into my head. Just drew this up a couple minutes ago. I wish I had a better camera because it would look better. If you cant tell I have some dots and lines colored with silver sharpie inside the letters. Here it is, comments and criticism please, I need to improve.

http://i2.tinypic.com/rk69hy.jpg

Originally posted by silentscope12345+Mar 17 2006, 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silentscope12345 - Mar 17 2006, 01:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Mar 16 2006, 08:02 PM

ya o erm tis long yo!!!!

Wow you just confused the hell out of me. :confused:

[/b]

fucking confused me self more like erm so yaa! :yuck:

Originally posted by nick232t@Mar 17 2006, 01:14 AM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e342/nick232t/100_0555.jpg

need some feedback with tips. thanks

letters are there thats a start most people put arrows n shit on but u havent congrats

keep working the proportion on these letters

thickness and width should be equal with each edge if u get me

_

^

^

^

depth proportion equal each side

^

^

_

]<<< width equal >>>[

best way to show it sorry if it doesnt make sense ill draw summat up tonight fo u maybe explain it better K

Originally posted by JestII@Mar 15 2006, 10:16 PM

shud i buy a prisma color set?

pro- there good as fuck, colors are the shit and blending them are the shit

con- expensive as fuck i gots the 48 set for an art class and they cost $178(but i get discounts so its not that much for me) and if you donot have the right paper they blend like a fucking cunt

paper- to avoide over bleeding get bristol paper they come in sketch pades about 8 bucks a pad

ok i got a few questions:

do u guyz wear anything to protect ur eyes wen painting. like has anyone got paint in ur eyes.

and for making stencils, has anyone ever use those clear overhead sheets to make them.

and btw, do u think its abit lame to use these fonts as stencils because im thinking of using them for stencils?

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/resources/

thanks