Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did this a couple of hours ago... Didn't post it cuz my internet wasn't working but I got it up right? Anyways, that artsy one is tight except for that extra tumor thing off the right side of the Y... That looks kinda misplaced... The first one's tight except the spikes just don't fit in that well and the N and the D look similar... Yeah, that's pretty much it.. Lookin forward to your painted stuff!

55181eb1.jpg

to spit...

no one give a shit if there is anouther bone or what ever

listen bone is one of my manz and we are from the uk and looks like that bone is from usa so no one gives a shit so fuck off

ok :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

monghowl

Where da fuck u get SPIT from? im SPIN. im just lettin da nigga know there sum1 else with dat name. i aint tellin him 2 change it or anything and anyways i didnt know he wasnt from USA. well if u dont like wut i put FUCK YOU. not like i care it was to him not any1 else.well anyways. I posted sum uf ma shit maybe sum ya kno wut i could do 2 make it better. Le me kno wut changes i could make 2 fix ma shit.

-SPIN->C.A.L.

Hey, finally finished that Fatal thing... Here it is

d70a03ce.jpg

Trying something new... There are like 2 shadows- one going one way and the other another way... Messed up in some places but whatever... My handstyle's messy too... I know, I was in a hurry so yea... Critz?

dont like the shadow idea cus parts look like 3d and them handstyles need a hella work out mate!!!

them letters could be worked alot if u stick to this style though although it is a first many attempts at this similar stuff and it could be fresh!!

seep thanks for the sketch ill see what i can sort out soon when ive stopped smoking ma lungs out!!

:yuck:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I'll do a Sert with that style soon like tomorrow or something and I'll put maybe a normal 3d or just one shadow...

And yeah my handstyle was kinda messier than normal in that since I had to go eat lunch and my mom was getting pissed so I just did it as fast as I could... Still need practice at it... I'll do that lazy fox jumps over the brown dog or whatever sentence in school when I get bored... Maybe it'll improve