Toys post here...

swif1

Hi people.

Im back again for some advice on my letters. I've been trying different styles but none of them have worked for me yet!:( This is a style which I would like to progress on so if anyone can give me some idea of how to progress further with it (things i can improve next time etc.) that would be awesome.

Biro, highlighter, and black posterman.

It says RISE and the second pic is under UV

rise17ls.jpg

rise1uv6if.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jes_a_lil_fun@Mar 22 2006, 10:44 AM

RE:paser (and company)

this either needs to be dropped because you will get involved in something much bigger than you think, or you need to peice battle with "lemon juice"

i'll leave that one up to you, buddy.

:haha: :haha: :haha: ...Your a faggot, with NO leverage. So shut your mouth Fat boi. You gonna get ya boy spokeroc to jump me?...or can you still not find him. Nobody wants to help your boy cause he's a snitch, and your not helping yourself by being associated. :clown3:

Originally posted by onelegout@Mar 22 2006, 11:47 AM

Hi people.

Im back again for some advice on my letters. I've been trying different styles but none of them have worked for me yet!:( This is a style which I would like to progress on so if anyone can give me some idea of how to progress further with it (things i can improve next time etc.) that would be awesome.

Biro, highlighter, and black posterman.

It says RISE and the second pic is under UV

rise17ls.jpg

rise1uv6if.jpg

damn

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 22 2006, 08:21 AM

Damn, looks like you're using paint? Try markers since they don't leak all over the place over your lines and stuff...

dsc003367fr.jpg

its obvious for a writer like me not to use paint markers on paper like that, so no, its not paint markers, its real prismacolor markers... and I hate that >_<

Originally posted by HandPickedGod+Mar 22 2006, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HandPickedGod - Mar 22 2006, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-potofweed@Mar 22 2006, 08:21 AM

Damn, looks like you're using paint? Try markers since they don't leak all over the place over your lines and stuff...

dsc003367fr.jpg

its obvious for a writer like me not to use paint markers on paper like that, so no, its not paint markers, its real prismacolor markers... and I hate that >_<

[/b]

wut kind paper u using

Originally posted by H!GH@Mar 22 2006, 07:19 PM

Prisma's bleed crazy and shit on my paper too you hust need to use quik strokes and lines when you fill in.

If you noticed on the top left, I used the quick stroke technique, but at the end, it leaves some dark lines and unwanted light spots in some portions of my filling... bleh

Originally posted by Rend+Mar 22 2006, 07:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rend - Mar 22 2006, 07:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HandPickedGod@Mar 22 2006, 10:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-potofweed@Mar 22 2006, 08:21 AM

dsc003367fr.jpg

wut kind paper u using

[/b]

Computer paper, its not the type of mediums i'm using, its the technique that I'm trying to figure out. Any other writer out there is capable of doing anything crazy with computer paper... I just cant cut out the way they do it..

Rend, dope stencils. It's not lame to use the fonts, they're bad ass. As for your sticker collection. What'd you do, rob the post office for all their stickers? I just go in once a day and grab a stack. I also boost the Hello My Name Is stickers from the store. 100 ct per pack. Did you watch the news tonight? They had a thing about those stickers all over town. The Udowntown thing. I was wondering if one person was going around slapping those stickers around... Anyways, I'll hopefully have some new shit up here soon. Gotta get some time to do some stuff. Oh, as for when the people ask you what you're going to do w/ the paint. As long as you're 18+ it don't matter. I always say "Why you scared?" :haha:

Cheers for the crits people!

Originally posted by Rend@Mar 23 2006, 01:30 AM

i got it off a font though. does anyone think thats lame?

It's not lame, but whitebold is a very overused font. You should try to do something to the font or the style or background to make them more original. Also, I think you seem to be either spraying too close, too much, or with watery paint. Get some spray adhesive to hold the stencil down, and spray realy lightly. Your stencils will come out far cleaner. What paint are you using? It seems very watery. Nice to see some stencils though. Here's one of my stencils using a font.

P8060029.JPG

Peace

H