Toys post here...

swif1

I doubt you'd need anything for your eyes... If you really want something then I guess you could use just normal swimming goggles but it'd kinda impair your vision so you'd havta take them off every couple of seconds to see the piece... I'm starting to get into stencils too and I heard somewhere that manilla folders are nice... I think it was on this site or stencilrevolution so I'm getting a couple of those to see how it works out. That's tight you're getting into paint finally rend. And maybe you should just make your own stencil writing style... It can't be amazingly hard but then again I might be wrong... Dirty Baker's Dozen looks tight though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rend@Mar 16 2006, 09:33 PM

ok i got a few questions:

do u guyz wear anything to protect ur eyes wen painting. like has anyone got paint in ur eyes.

and for making stencils, has anyone ever use those clear overhead sheets to make them.

and btw, do u think its abit lame to use these fonts as stencils because im thinking of using them for stencils?

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/resources/

thanks

I wear regular protective glasses. (Also respirator and gloves) The ones you can find at Home Depot or Wal Mart. They're like sunglasses but clear. Cheap too. I have gotten paint in my eye and it's a mother fucker. :shook: -Ha, that dude said swimming goggles. I'll have to draw a character for that one.- As for stenicls, I have a simple stencil "THE SEEP" in this kinda font style. I think it's great. Simple stuff. Quick and easy too. I use manilla folders. Need a bigger stencil, tape some folders together. They're cheap, strong and flexible. I steal mine from work though.

-Rend, your shit's dope. Almost like Dondi. :clown2:

rend use protective glasses must be able to pick them up from the $ store or summat ive had paint in my eyes before its a killer lol

stencils i use cardboard and double sided tape

and fonts are they way to go with stencils as a start off any one would tell u

flux _ OFF THE HOOK MATE WERDDDDD!

toy shopper _ i liking it but not sure where the letters are cus ov the overlaps in the lines i can make out and f or two Es

sort it out mate then bring it back yea !

your going the right way about things in the simple element

good start

try and be LIGHTER with them pencils and less rugged and ruff smarten it up alot

it not the materials its you

a bad workman never blames his tools

90% artist

10%materials

get them pencils sharpened light fine lines try doing your letters in block formation not in block letters

hopefully this should help!

how to construct the letters properly

keep on it your doing great so far but stick to one sketch to work on for now not different ones !!!

Haha, I remember Mr. Wiggles. I used to do shit exactly like that until I tried some new shit and I guess it works as long as you move on and don't stick with the same thing forever... And honestly I think the second to last ones look better than the "finished" products... I dunno why

Originally posted by -STATUS-+Mar 16 2006, 11:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-STATUS- - Mar 16 2006, 11:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-biso1@Mar 16 2006, 06:51 PM

Mar16_56.JPG <KOME

COMENTS AND CRITZ PLEASE!!!

your K kinda looks like an R. other than that, its lookin tight

[/b]

Safe, i thought that to but when i tried to change it it didnt luck dat good