Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. lots of peeps from hawai'i on these forums. way to keep the scene real on the island boys. keep at what ur doing and push forward the scene of graff on our island(s). SEEP, windward side as in o'ahu?

~u can pm me if u want.

btw, if u haven't figured it out yet, im from hawai'i as well.

Originally posted by basekone@Mar 11 2006, 01:37 PM

and can we bring up the fact that you BOUGHT! that fuckin name...you paid, actual money, to write something....

edit: jes, you're retarded too, so shut up.

look i can see you havin beef with lemon but i dont fuckin play around kid, if you want problems keep talkin shit, if not then shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 13 2006, 03:17 PM

jes liking your two sketches very nice style u have brought up there keep on it mate dont worry bout the beef if its between others dont get involved

not worth it at the end of the day!

Kinda is, its a matter of my crew. lemon is in my crew and i told him i would have his back no matter what. i just stay by my friends.

And beef really is played out.

Hey, I just wanted to post my tag and get some tips on how to make it look better. I created my own topic but I was told I shouldn't do that so ill post here instead.

Here is the link to my old tag which looked like s**t.

http://i2.tinypic.com/raspqw.jpg

I came up with this new tag today and it looks a little better, not great though. Kind of ran out of room at the end. I write Soldier by the way, because im joining the Army Corps in a few years.

http://i2.tinypic.com/rbjgip.jpg

Originally posted by jes_a_lil_fun+Mar 11 2006, 12:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jes_a_lil_fun - Mar 11 2006, 12:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya lemon juice, what do you write?

i beat yo ass u little faggat ass bitch.

now run hom to your mommy.

[/b]

Originally posted by jes_a_lil_fun@Mar 13 2006, 04:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Mar 13 2006, 03:17 PM

jes liking your two sketches very nice style u have brought up there keep on it mate dont worry bout the beef if its between others dont get involved

not worth it at the end of the day!

Kinda is, its a matter of my crew. lemon is in my crew and i told him i would have his back no matter what. i just stay by my friends.

And beef really is played out.

..... :clown3:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

automatic my arse u gotta pressit to get it to werk

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

OH and i know its paper chase but thers no other section for toy walls that i know of

sketch

veravare.jpg

wall with changes on some letters!

vare.jpg