Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 12 2006, 07:55 AM

Hey just finished a sketch in my blackbook. Didn't color it or outline or even add 3d yet... Just a sketch since I was trying a new style... Wanted to see what you guys thought of it. Critz?

51ed7505.jpg

the S gets really narrow at the top

change that and i dont know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, it was supposed to be like a different part of the S, like there are 3 parts, the one at the end, the midle curve and that top... I'll change it... What direction should I put the 3d in? I'm choosing whether to put it left or up

:edit: Oh shit, I just noticed... There's a bit of the E missing... Guess I accidentally erased it or something

status got the sketches to a T well the red one i looked at was good

like the top two boards aswell good painting mate!

SEEP sort that P out Looks like N work on your handstyle! and do one style of letter all the way thru ur sketch not switchin from bubble to straights its one or the other!!!!!

crave for 10 minutes its not the best thing id ever seen but on a scale of 1/10 it would score bout 4

sert liking it werk that S more and get the E sorted and we straight again!

OH AND SEEP WHERE U BUY THE OTR PAINTLINERS FROM HIT ME BACK UP REALLY SOON I LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THEM BEAUTS

Originally posted by vare_one@Mar 12 2006, 04:16 AM

status got the sketches to a T well the red one i looked at was good

like the top two boards aswell good painting mate!

SEEP sort that P out Looks like N work on your handstyle! and do one style of letter all the way thru ur sketch not switchin from bubble to straights its one or the other!!!!!

crave for 10 minutes its not the best thing id ever seen but on a scale of 1/10 it would score bout 4

sert liking it werk that S more and get the E sorted and we straight again!

OH AND SEEP WHERE U BUY THE OTR PAINTLINERS FROM HIT ME BACK UP REALLY SOON I LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THEM BEAUTS

Got the paint liners from http://www.bombingscience.com :king:

Originally posted by At_the_Boyles+Mar 12 2006, 06:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (At_the_Boyles - Mar 12 2006, 06:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 11 2006, 02:40 PM

for school extra credit:

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

And put the soldier stencil in my book:

DSC01251.jpg

yo Rend ... where are you from?

[/b]

hawaii. why?

Originally posted by nma@Mar 10 2006, 03:48 AM

hey sate since you're on here, respect you're elders kid, you and aone are toy's dont right over left when he has been writing for over 6 year's and his peicing is WAY CLEANER THAN YOUR LAME THROWUPS

i fink u got me mixed up i dnt have a fukin clue who aone is and i cnt do throw ups and i ahvent xed n e one out and im from the uk so u sure u got the right guy ............ and fuk u

Originally posted by GotPaint?+Mar 12 2006, 12:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotPaint? - Mar 12 2006, 12:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H!GH@Mar 11 2006, 11:06 PM

No Doubt. Guide.. Work on both the tag and throwie.. Then post later... Wunce you start to practice on your own for a while you'll see your progress. Dont b so quik to look to others for advice... Imma post in a couple of days.

you see people say this and i get confused. because i dont know how it will improve without guidance ( :haha: guidance :haha:) because how am i supposed to improve without knowing what im doing wrong. i understand it will improve i guess cause so many people tell people that same thing but i guess i just dont get it yet. i dont know haha maybe you can make it clearer some how. well thanks for the advice

[/b]

I meant dont look to quik to others advice cuz some of the people in this board including me are still toys and in fact cud b giving you the wrong advice or shit that we need to do ouselves. Find someone around u whoz not a toy and that your koo with use them for guidence. Pick up a book The Art Of Getting Over, Enemalized, Graffiti World, and Bomb The Suburbs

Originally posted by H!GH+Mar 12 2006, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H!GH - Mar 12 2006, 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GotPaint?@Mar 12 2006, 12:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-H!GH@Mar 11 2006, 11:06 PM

No Doubt. Guide.. Work on both the tag and throwie.. Then post later... Wunce you start to practice on your own for a while you'll see your progress. Dont b so quik to look to others for advice... Imma post in a couple of days.

you see people say this and i get confused. because i dont know how it will improve without guidance ( :haha: guidance :haha:) because how am i supposed to improve without knowing what im doing wrong. i understand it will improve i guess cause so many people tell people that same thing but i guess i just dont get it yet. i dont know haha maybe you can make it clearer some how. well thanks for the advice

I meant dont look to quik to others advice cuz some of the people in this board including me are still toys and in fact cud b giving you the wrong advice or shit that we need to do ouselves. Find someone around u whoz not a toy and that your koo with use them for guidence. Pick up a book The Art Of Getting Over, Enemalized, Graffiti World, and Bomb The Suburbs

[/b]

yo the problem is i live in the burbs i have no one to go to the one kid that is into graff had been writing for two years but hes still not that good because he is more into stencils and stickers. ya ill check those movies out in a bit because i just bought 70 dollars worth of ink and paint markers and shit from art primo. haha their awesome though :love2: