Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by sins+Mar 9 2006, 04:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Mar 9 2006, 04:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Mar 9 2006, 08:48 PM

Dear Sin,

You are the most incoherent motherfucker that has ever come to our site.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Suicide please.

Love

-Shadow

what the fuck u mean i aint don n e fink wrong : S

[/b]

Haha, No beef.

But id have to agree with shawdow.

:haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Stone@Mar 9 2006, 10:54 PM

i've been writing for awhile but just got serious about it not too long ago

tell me what you think

ill tell you what I think

i cant fucking read it for the bull shit shappes

take it back to the drawing board son n get the BARE letters out first

walk before u can run ya get me!

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 9 2006, 05:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 9 2006, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Stone@Mar 9 2006, 10:54 PM

i've been writing for awhile but just got serious about it not too long ago

tell me what you think

ill tell you what I think

i cant fucking read it for the bull shit shappes

take it back to the drawing board son n get the BARE letters out first

walk before u can run ya get me!

[/b]

thanks for the advice, but chill

i told you i havent been at it for that long

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 9 2006, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 9 2006, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DOOF@Mar 9 2006, 11:59 PM

vare3gx.png

:haha:

at my age fuk noOOOOOOOO

[/b]

dont lie.

everbody knwos your in 7th grade

dont you have algebra homework due tomarrow?

ha! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by potofweed@Mar 9 2006, 09:25 AM

Apparently I have to change my name again cuz there's this HUGE toy who says he's gonna shit all over my stuff if I ever start painting with "his name"... So I gotta go with Sert now... Well, just to make sure I dont have to change my name again I'll gow with Sert4... I'll get something up soon... Maybe today...

are you fucking serious if hes some huge fucking toy then beat the shit out of him and if he crosses all your shit out after that then cross all his shit and beat him again.i mean im not for the beef but if someone is gonna say shit like you write my name and im gonna cross all your shit out he bringing it on himself fucking beat his ass and if you cant then learn

Originally posted by vare_one+Mar 9 2006, 09:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Mar 9 2006, 09:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-potofweed@Mar 9 2006, 01:25 PM

Apparently I have to change my name again cuz there's this HUGE toy who says he's gonna shit all over my stuff if I ever start painting with "his name"... So I gotta go with Sert now... Well, just to make sure I dont have to change my name again I'll gow with Sert4... I'll get something up soon... Maybe today...

he might be a huge toy but challenge him t a paint off

and paint one of ur pieces who ever gets the better of the two pieces takes the name pot

fair or fair ? u decide

[/b]

or you could go with this idea but sounds like the kids a fag sooo...

Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Mar 9 2006, 06:11 PM

New piece i just did

tell me what you think, Not much to crit on this page so sorry

Eyepg2.jpg

all crits and comments welcome

yo dont know if this says dyle or not buts theres a dyle in um either new zealand or australia and hes mad good. doesnt mean you have to stop writing it. just saying and it might not even say dyle. but its sick any way

Hey everyone, I've never actually done graffiti before but I've alway been intrested in. I love the use of colors, the style, the act of creating each masterpiece. I was browsing some forums and felt inspired to try something, so any suggestions on how to improve would be greatly appreciated.

I think I just may take a time out from other artistic practices and focus on this for a while.

Disregard the shitty letters and circle in the middle haha

Boris.jpg